Shopping (Nikaido Yamato x Reader)

Alrighty I'M PUMPED AF SEEING MAH LIL BALL OF SUNSHINE SMILE AAAAAAAAAAAA.

Your boyfriend isn't the type of person going to mall and shopping, but you decided to push him and go shopping because you wanted to know his preference on what you wear.

"OLD GEEZER FASTER!".

He sighed, he feels like he's been out of the sun when you being energetic.

Taking too long to shop for shoes and you decided to go to some clothings.

((Idk do you guys take your time when shopping? Just pretend to take a LOOOOONG time if ya aren't a person who takes a long time shoppin like me *coughs*))

"Hey Yamato which one is the one you like?".

You asked the glasses boy who was sitting for hours, waiting for you to pick.

Pointing on you, at first you didn't get it and tilted your head, but as you get it he smirked and pushed his glasses up causing you to blush furiously.

"DAMN YOU OLD GEEZER".

"You asked me which one do I like right? I only answered you honestly".

You decided to go with (fav color long sleeves and a skirt), going to a lingerie store because your size before doesn't fit you anymore, you saw him push his glasses up very hard, knowing him he's fired up.

"What are you getting pumped up for perverted old geezer?"

"Well I mean... you gonna make me decide which you gonna wear right?"

You stared at him blankly and decided to choose two sets, and showed it to him.

"But... I prefer...".

He showed you a hanger and gave you a wink causing you to blush furiously, throwing the lingerie you showed him.

"OWWW! Alright I'll choose, maybe this one".

He gave you the sexier black lingerie and leaned closer to your ear.

"But... I really do prefer when you wear  nothing".

"I-I I hate you idiot who wears stomach warm when-".

He chuckled and patted your head.

"I love you too, haha".

*high fives Yamato*  ALRIGHTYYY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FLUFF(?).