Story Time (Izumi Mitsuki x Reader)

(A/N) SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE HAVE SOME THESIS TO DEAL WITH QnQ hopefully you guys enjoy reading my fanficts cause I'm really bad at this XD.

You were reading (favorite book) then both of your son and daughter came into the master's bedroom.Seeing their (Your H/C) and orange head pop on your room.

"Mommy,daddy tell us some bedtime stories" both of your son and daughter called,jumping on your bed."DAAAAAAAD!" (Son's name called".

"Whoa there,what is it (Son's name)?" Mitsuki asked your (Hair Color)haired  son."Dad tell us some bedtime stories" your son chirped at your husband."I'd like to hear dad's story!" Your orange haired daughter chirped and sat beside you and as well as (son's name).

"Once upon a time there is an idol who can't cope up on how amazing the other members are,he was bad at singing and dancing.

A day came when a girl cheered him up saying that "You may be bad at singing and dancing but you're good at encouraging people" she smiled at the idol who was completely flushed at her words.From that day they started meeting with each other,eating sweets and singing some songs that she composed at the park.

Her voice is like an angel,as the time passed the idol proposed to the girl who is by his side even with imperfections".

Both of your son and daughter fell asleep."It's funny how cheesy you are Darling" you yawned smiling at your flushed husband "S-shut it Honey,just go to sleep" a smile crept on his lips.

"I love you (First Name)".

Oh gaaaah it's so baaaaaaad qwq sorry I was making this at the classroom.
Thank you for the supports XD it really made me happy.

*follow me fam