Samyang Challenge (Osaka Sogo x Reader)

Alright this is requested by Snow_TheOtaku thank you for always reading mah fanfic XD here's some fluff for ya.ALRIGHT HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE BOI WHO LIKES SPICY SHIZ.(honestly idk what came into my mind that I made it to samyang challenge)

Grabbing the things that you needed at the supermarket you saw samyang where in you tilted your head "what is this" you saw a tag that is x2,getting an idea that it is x2 spicy."Maybe it's not that spicy" as your not that a fan of spicy food unlike your boyfriend Osaka Sogo,where in sometimes it scares you when he puts a lot of tabasco on the food you cooked for him.

You went home and saw your boyfriend waiting for you "I'll help you carry the things (First Name)" he smiled gently at you and carried the other things from the supermarket.You sat down and saw some videos that doing samyang challange as a well known youtuber,an idea popped out your mind doing the challenge with your boyfriend.

"So-chan can you help me for my video ?" Hugging him from behind and nuzzling your face against his back "Hm ? Sure (First Name) anything for you" facing towards you and hugging you back.

"Can we do the samyang challenge ?" You asked and he nodded "Sure (First Name) it's for your channel right ?" Still not letting go of the hug you nodded,he lets go and puts an apron around you and as well as to him "Let's prepare the samyang first" he smiled gently at you and you smiled back at him.

-----------TIME SKIPPUUUAAAAA

You both went to the living room and set the samyang on the coffee table,setting up the camera and some lightings."Done" you smiled and sat down,"are you ready So-chan ?" You asked your boyfriend and he nodded.You started the camera "Hello (Youtuber Name) here and I'm here with my boyfriend Osaka Sogo,today we'll be doing samyang challenge x2" you introduced to the camera he waved at the camera "Hello,I'll be doing samyang challenge with (First Name)" he smiled at the camera.

"Then we'll be eating samyang now" you grabbed a full fork of samyang and as well as your boyfriend,as you chewed it your face went pale "This is so good" your boyfriend's face lights up and finished a plate of samyang immediately."A-are you alright (First Name) you should drink some milk" he grabs the glass of milk and looked at you with worried face "here" asisting you while drinking the milk."Are you alright now ?" You nodded reassuring him.

"It's so spicy" as you grabbed another fork of samyang your boyfriend grabbed your wrist,eating the samyang.You blushed at his actions and grabbed another fork of samyang and fed it to him."You have some left on your lips So-chan" wiping it with your thumb,"Thank you (First Name)" he then grabs your plate and finished your samyang.You sat there frozen thinking to yourself "w-what a scary boyfriend" you have and giggled.

The video ended well and you uploaded it to your channel,smiling because of the positive comments on the video.

"OMG YOUR BOYFRIEND IS OSAKA SOGO YOU'RE THE MVP MAN"
"(Youtuber Name) got pale seeing his boyfriend finish the samyang with just a bite lololol"
"YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET FOR A SPICY CHALLENGE"
"He finished the samyang without drinking milk, what the is he a wizard ?"

You pulled your boyfriend to your computer desk "I love you So-chan" you stood up and gave him a peck on the lips "I love you too (First Name)".

Sorry been busy ;--; and I didn't have a time to upload this because of thesis *slams my head* I WANT TO UPLOAD MORE FLUFFS MAN.
*Reloads a machinegun full of fluffs* It's 5 in the morning and I don't have any sleep *grabs a coffee* #teamnosleep