Conflicts (Osaka Sogo x Reader)

Uhh.. I apologize for being so inactive for a while homeworks are piling up so yep I can't update that much for now.But hopefully I can do more fanfics.
You heard the news that your boyfriend and Yotsuba Tamaki is debuting,only the two of them.Tamaki being obssesed on being on TV really bothered you so you talked to your boyfriend.

"So-chan,even he's being formal to you please turn him down I want to see the seven of you debut together" I looked at him with a serious face "I know (Your Name) that is my intention I don't want my friends to be left behind" he replies "but do you think that Tamaki is being obsessed on being on tv ?" I replied making his eyebrow twitch "(Your Name) he has circumstances so please don't be like that"

He defended and making you quite frustrated "It's true right ? Tamaki is being obsessed being on TV that's why he tried quitting on idolish7" you clench your fists "STOP IT (YOUR NAME) HIS LITTLE SISTER IS MISSING YOU WILL DO THE SAME RIGHT ?" he yelled,and you were taken aback,shocked on his words,tears streaming down your face "S-sorry (Your Name) I shouldn't have raised my voice on yo-" before he could finish his sentence you ran away as fast as you could,crying.

"W-wait (Your Name)!" He chases after you,before you knew it he was catching up to you,hugging your back "Sorry (Your Name) I shouldn't have raised my voice back then,you have a point but Tamaki has circumstances and his sister is the only one who is his family" he explained,you faced him and held both of his hands.

"Sorry...So-chan for saying horrible things to your friend" you cried,burying your face on his chest,hugging him.He returns the hug "(Your Name) let's eat spicy ramen at (Favorite ramen Resto)" he smiles,making your face light up at the food and nodded.

You both spent your time together on (Favorite Ramen resto) eating spicy food,since both of you love spicy foods.

Just pretend if you hate spicy stuffs XD

UP NEXT:
IDK request some theme or stuffs. ;-;

FOLLOW ME FAM