Tsundere Love (Iori Izumi x Reader)

"Are you stupid or what? You can't even do the simplest thing?"

Iori Izumi, your classmate has been lecturing you for minutes about (Least Favorite Subject). You are totally down on what he said, and not even focusing.

"I'm sorry, Iorin. I'm gonna go get some fresh air" you stood up from your chair, and went out of the library.
"H-Hey (Y/N)-" before he could finish you already closed the door.

Grabbing some drinks and sitting on the bench, and pouting. "What's with his attitude" you mumbled, and opening your drink.

"What's wrong (L/N)?" Someone tapped your shoulder, and instantly seeing Iori, with a confused and worried look that made your heart skip.

"N-nothing" you stutter.

"(F/N), I'm sorry for what I said earlier".

"Being informal already huh?" You pouted.

"Look... I'm sorry, I should have been more careful with my words" Tears fell out of your eyes, with his soft and gentle voice that you never heard.

"I-idiot, you're so mean" you sniffled, and felt warmness from him. Hugging you.

"Are you gonna prove me that what I said earlier is wrong?" He smiled, but this time it wasn't mean or provoking but a gentle one.

"YEAH I WILL BEAT EVERYONE IN (LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT" you smiled, and did a peace sign.

He chuckled, giving you headpats from him and said. "This is why I love you (F/N)"

Your eyes widen as he completely let his guard down and said it making him blush realizing what he said.

"N-no, uhm.. I don't love you". Covering his face from embarassment. You tip-toed, removing his hands from his face and smiling.

"You're confusing me, do you love me or not?"

"I-I do love you (F/N)".

You smilled, giving him a peck in his cheeks.

"Me too, I love you".

BEHIND THE SCENES

Iori: I thought you're gonna beat everyone at remedial classes for (Least favorite subiect)? *gives you a terror smile*
(F/N): U-uhmm.. H-HEY ATLEAST I PASSED.

EYYY GUYSSSS ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED, XD IT'S GETTING MORE DIFFICULT TO THINK OF A SCENARIO DAS WHY I'M HELLA INACTIVE.