Tunnel of Lights (Iori Izumi x Reader)

AIGHT THIS SUM VALENTINES SHIZ AND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, I'LL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE XD CAUSE DAMN FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE BEEN BUSY OR BUSY GETTING SOME GOOD ASS SLEEP SO HERE YOU GO GUYS DA TSUNDERE BOI.

"Iori" you called your boyfriend who was sleeping, jumping on your bed to wake him up. You wanted to have a date with him as you saw on the tv the tunnel of lights that was interesting and being visited with a lot, but mostly with couples. For a person who is introverted you wanted to atleast go outside and go on a date with him before cuddling until christmas.

"W-What? S-stop jumping on the bed, it's making me dizzy"

He stood up, and rested his head on your shoulders, being a cute tsundere.

"TAKE MEEE HERE IORIN" You pouted while the tsundere boy is still yawning, scratching the back of his head.

"Alright, just don't jump on the bed while I'm sleeping" he smiled at you and gave you a peck on the cheeks.

"You're being too adorable Iorin, what's wrong? Did you catch a cold or something?"

"I'm perfectly fine (F/N), and why today? It's not even february yet"(he a perfect boi aight)

"Ask the writ-" before you could finish the sentence your pet (cute floof name) jumped on you.

"What's wrong (cute floof name)? We we'll be out for a while okay so be a good (boy/girl)"

You patted your pet and waited for your boyfriend to finish taking a bath.

=======TIMEEEE SKIPUUUUUUUU=======

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL! LOOK IORIN"

You spinned around and jumped energetically in front of him, and he just gave you his bright smile that's only for your eyes only.

"Yeah it's beautiful"

He looked at you with a slight blush on his face and you just smiled warmly at him on a cold weather.

"YEAH"

"Yeah a beautiful light that lighted my heart" (HELLA COUGHING AF) He mumbled.

"Hm? What is it Iorin?" You asked.

He looked at you straight into your eyes, lifting your chin and kissing you under the tunnel of lights.

"I love you (F/N)"

DAYUM JUS FINISHED DEM SECOND SEM MIDTERMS WELP FUK IT IM HELLA BEIN LAZY AND PROCASTINATING ON OUR RESEARCH.