Twisters (Rokuya Nagi x Reader) LEMON

Alright for those folks who doesn't like lemons PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER,but for those who reads Lemons then I suggest to read it *lenny face*

You challenged your boyfriend into playing twisters because he won't stop watching Magi Kona. He agreed to play with you, you were confident about winning since you are flexible af.

-------AINT GONNA GO ABOUT THE DETAILS BRUH----

You were about to land your hand to the red circle. As usual he is graceful when it comes to everything, your hands brushed to his crotch causing you to fell on his top.

"Oh ! Princess are you perhaps..." he gave you a smirk that no one can resist.

"N-no it was an accident Nagi!" You covered your blushing face he then grabbed your wrist pinning you down on the couch.

"I'm a guy you know (First Name) you can't accidentally touch someone's crotch" he whispers in your ear huskily that made you blush as hell.

"N-Nagi you're not on your usual self?" You asked. He then answers you "the one who wins gets to do what they want right?" He smiled at you caressing your cheeks. Pulling you to a deep passionate kiss, fighting for dominance. He then explores your wet cavern not leaving a place untouched.

He then leaves your mouth with a trail of saliva. Catching both of your breaths.

"N-Nagi" you whimpered. Leaving butterfly kisses at your neck, once he found your sensitive spot he bit it. You whimpered in pleasure, combing his blonde hair. He then unbottoned your blouse revealing (fav color) lacy bra. He then roams around your body leaving butterfly kisses.

"N-Nagi I want you" you moaned he then nods. Removing your shorts revealing the same pattern as your laced bra. You then helped him unbotton his long sleeves revealing his toned abs. That made you want him more. You unbuckled and unzipped his pants revealing a tent on his boxers, which made you blush and gulp on how big he is.

You lowered his boxers revealing his member. He then positioned himself at your entrance, you whimpered as he rub himself on you. He looks at you for permission, you nod and he inserted himself inside you.

Whimpering in pain, he kissed your forehead reassuring you. Once you have adjusted to his size he thrusted on you on a gentle pace.

"F-faster Nagi" you moaned he agreed and thrusted in you on a fast pace. Hitting your spot, nails dugged on his back. You felt your stomach coil.

"I-I'm close Nagi" you moaned,he lifted your right leg, hitting your spot which made you came on his member. He thrust a few more before caming on your stomach.

He fell on top of you, brushing your (hair color) locks from your face.

"I love you (Your Na-) I MISSED MAGI KONAAA"

You chuckled at his dorkiness and fell asleep.

I apologize for being inactive as hell. Got some exams and clearance afterwards.