Cleaning (Osaka Sogo x Reader) LEMON

Imagine that this mom- I mean Sogo is wearing an apron while scolding ya XD Hope you guys enjoy.And I decided to make this a lemon so ya skip if ya hate this kind of things.

"(Your Name) would you please clean your room ? He said with a hint of irritation on his voice(He mad tho)."Later" You were playing (Favorite game) on your console,but then he unplugged and hid the console that made you frustrate.

"What was that for Sogo ?"trying yourself to calm down,clenching your fists."I'm confiscating all of your gadgets" he smiled with a dark aura surrounding him.You stood there intimidated and frozen to your (mother-like) boyfriend,and dashed to your room to clean it.

TIMEEEEEEE SKIPPPUUUUU

You were exhausted after cleaning your whole room and decided to have a relaxing bath.(ain't gonna explain da details)"That cleaning mom" you thought to yourself while relaxing on the bathub.

------------

You change yourself on your usual comfy clothes,laying on your stomach at the bed and someone knocked in."Can I come in (Your name) ?" He called "Come in" you said with an exhausted voice,he came in and sat on your bed."I'm sorry did I pushed you too hard ? I should have helped you" He apologized."It's fine,it was for my sake right ?" You said while you sat down straight.He faced you and kissed your forehead "Here's a reward,he pushes gently on the bed and hovers on top of you.

"(Your Name) ..." He then presses his lips against yours in a gentle yet passionate,you eased at the kiss and kissed back.He leaves your lips and goes down to your neck leaving love bites,when he found your spot he gently bit it leaving a mark.You whimpered at the sensation.He took off your (Favorite color) shirt and reveals a (favorite color) ) lacy undergarment.

He unclasp your bra and takes your harden bud onto his mouth,sucking and biting it.While you have your guard down,moaning he decided to take off your shorts and panties and inserted two fingers.

"Ahh..Sogo..I..." you moaned feeling your stomach curling up and he stopped,you looked at him with a dissatisfied face.He chuckles and whispered into your ear "I'm gonna show you that I'm a man (Your Name)" making you blush furiously.

--------
He unzips his pants,you blushed how huge the tent that he has."A...are you sure about this (Your Name) ?" You gave him a reassuring smile and pressed your lips against his,he positioned in his entrance you nodded signaling him that it's alright.

He thrust himself inside you,gripping on his back you held back your tears."W...we could stop if you want" he worries."It's...fine" you reassures him.

He thrust on you on a gentle pace "F...faster" you moaned,he nods and thrust on you on a monstrous speed making you moan in pleasure.

Grunts and moans filled the room,"I...I'm close (Your Name) he grunts his pace became slower "M...me too Sogo" he pulls out and came on your stomach.He pulls you on a tight embrace and cuddled on the sheets

"Well.. I'll help you clean your bed tomorrow" he smiles and plants a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Sogo" you plant your head on his chest and drifted to sleep

I suk at making lemons T^T  but hopefully you guys enjoyed.
COMING UP: DANCE LESSONS TAMAKI YOTSUBA X READER