Smile (Izumi Iori x Reader)

You were on the way to your date with your boyfriend,Iori you are dating him for quite a while now.He always teases you when you fell asleep on his shoulders and tells you that you have a heavy head."Geeez! that tsundere" you said to yourself while walking to where you will meet,you saw the figure of your boyfriend waiting and looking at the time.

"You're late,(Your Name),30 minutes has passed geeez" he scratched his head and sigh seeing you look at him with puppy eyes,holding back his smile.

While walking he decided to interwine with your hand "You tsundere" you mumbled,you felt that he let's go of your hand.You sweatdrop that he heard you mumble,he stopped walking and pinched both sides of your cheeks "Owwwww ! I'm sowwwyyy" for a second you saw him smiling.He stopped pinching your cheeks and interwines with your hand once again."What's with that cute smile,idiot?" you said to yourself,thinking about that smile,made you blush madly.

"We're here" he said you didn't notice that the cafe was Usamimi Friends Cafe,you tried to hold back your laughter despite the fact that your boyfriend has a poisonous tongue he likes cute things.

"Pfft..you have a snobbish like personality despite that you love cute things" you tried to hold back your laughter while picking some dessert you like on the menu."S..shut it" he stutters."Did he stutter,that's so cute" you said to yourself while you hid your faceat the back of the menu,trying to hold back your tears and laughter.You put down the menu list and saw him smiling with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

"You smiled didn't you ?" you said while pointing on his face."WAAAAH HE SMILED !"you smiled back, he flinched when he saw you smiled back,resting his arm on the table with his hand on the chin."I didn't" he averts his eye with a hint of blushing "Anyways what do you want ?" he asked "I want the Usamimi frappe !" you said.

"Then two Usamimi frappe please" he whispered something to the waiter/waitress and gave something on him/her."Certainly sir, two Usamimi frappe" the waiter/waitress walked out.You got curious what he whispered and gave.

"Thanks for waiting,here is the two Usamimi frappe" the waiter/waitress said while putting down the two drinks.

On your drink you saw the bunny holding a ring "Will you marry me ?" He stood up and gets the ring on the drink.He got on one leg,smiling.

"Yes you tsundere"tears were streaming on your face,he blushed and slips the ring on your ring finger.He thumbs your hair that is blocking your face and presses his lips against you in a passionate kiss.

Finally finished Iori's x Reader !!! I succ at making x reader I have to do my besto !
I'm taking requests if you want

Up next Nikaido Yamato x reader lemon