chapter 15

johns POV
'dont ever talk to me again'

those words repeated over and over in my head.I didn't mean to say that,I just got so angry that...that ahh now you've done it Lennon.

I shuffled over to the sofa and sat in the spot where paul once sat,his sent still there.I put my head in my hands and sighed."what have I done?".hearing the door open,I looked up hopeing it was paul,but it wasn't,it was Cynthia.

"john are you alright?" she asked sitting next me.she put her hand on my cheek and I flinched.

"yeah bloody marvelous" I said sarcasticly.She took her hand away and looked hurt,but I didn't care I need Paul,my Paul.

"did you...did you and Paul have an argument?" she asked ever so quietly.sighing again I stood up and filled the kettle.

"yeah"

"oh I'm sorry to hear" god she was so polite."what about if I may ask" I tensed up.What do I say? think Lennon think.!

"oh just 'bout a song" I lied hopeing she'd buy it,she did.

"oh well that's a bit silly isn't it then"

"yeah guess you could say that" I replied.I heard the kettle whistle winced pouring the hot water into two cups,I turned round to find cyn behind me."t-tea or coffee" I asked.she was too close way too close.

"tea please,no sugar"

turning back around I put two teabags into the cups and went to grab the milk when I felt two slim hands go around my waist.I stiffened but relaxed and hugged back.

"you look like you needed a hug" Cynthia said after pulling away,her face bright red.She was right,I did need a hug.

handing her cup to her,I went and sat down on the floor infront of the telly.I turned it on and what a surprise kine and the lads faces were on the screen.

"a hard days night is to be released tomorrow morning.It's the Beatles newest album and We'll be excited to see what they have for us" the news reporter said.I smiled but then rememberd that we have an interview tomorrow and that I have to face Paul.I sighed and took a sip  of my tea.I shuffled over to my record player and picked up an everly brothers record.Putting it on,I stood up and grabbed my guitar and notepad,Cynthia still sat on the sofa,watching me like a hawk ,nice gal.

"do you like the everyly brothers I asked whilst doodling.

"um no they're not my type of style." she said.I raised a brow at her and she giggled."what other music do you like?" she asked tapping her foot to the music.

"well I like Elvis,chuck berry,little Richard and buddly holly" I replied still doodling.I looked up at her and she smiled

"good taste now what are you doing?" god she asks a lot of questions.

"a New song" I said looking back down at my note pad."um cyn I know you just got here but do you think maybe you could um go please I need to be alone" her face dropped as she stood up.She bent down and kissed me on the cheek."I perfectly understand understand,bye john see you soon" and with that she left,leaving me by my self with my record still playing.

I switched the record player off and started scribbling down lyrics.

Here I stand head in hand Turn my face to the wall If she's gone I can't go on Feeling two-foot small

Everywhere people stare Each and every day I can see them laugh at me And I hear them say

Hey you've got to hide your love away Hey you've got to hide your love away

How can I even try I can never win Hearing them, seeing them In the state I'm in

How could she say to me Love will find a way Gather round all you clowns Let me hear you say

Hey you've got to hide your love away Hey you've got to hide your love away

looking back at what I done I smiled.'maybe if I play this too paul he will forgive me' I thought to my self.No he wouldn't he hates my guts.

I threw threw the notepad across the room.Heading over to the alcohol cabinet,I pulled out a bottle of whisky and took a long swig.It burned my throught but I didn't care,I.needed to drink my troubles away.

a/n:so I don't really know where this story is going now haha but yeah imma tell you something George and ringo have a happy relationship but paul and johns is complicated but if this story does well then I might just do a sequal about john and paul
like it?,love it?,hate it? let me know!