Chapter 5

Callie seems thrilled that matt is walking with us. She seems to have an interest in him. I mean It makes sense though. Matt is her favorite magcon boy too. But I have an interest in him too, so I hope it won't get in the way.

Matt says something about being bored tonight because he has nothing to do and right away, Callie says "same here! we should totally hang out tonight!"

Matt says "yeah. You too March!"

"Sounds fun! what time?" I say.

"Come to my house around 6." matt says.

We arrive to his house and he walks up his driveway. Callie and I keep walking until we get to my house, then we say bye and I go into my house and she walks to hers.

I have to admit I'm really excited about tonight. I never thought any of this would happen to me. Ever. I text Anna right away and tell her everything. When I tell her about how all the guys are visiting in the summer she freaks out and says she is definitely visiting me this summer when they come.

It' 5:55 when I start walking to Matt's house. I knock on his door and Callie answers. I guess she got here a little before me. I look at what she's wearing and it's definitely not school appropriate. She has on the shortest short shorts I've ever seen and a crop top that only covers so much. She looks kind of mad when she sees me but then puts a smile on her face and says "bae! march is here!"

Matt comes over and says hey. I go inside and I feel like Callie has been here longer than a little while.

I say "so what are we doing?"

"Well, Matt and I were in his room talking before you showed up." says Callie. She sounded kind of annoyed when she said that.

"Let's go hang out in my room some more" matt says.

We both agree and walk into his room. "So when did you get here?" I ask Callie.

"Oh, well I had nothing to do so I decided to come here a little early. I got here about an hour ago." she says.

"Oh. well if I'd have known you were coming so early I would have come too. I was just sitting around my house." I say.

"Oh well" says Callie. She smiled at me when she said that.

She's kind of pissing me off. Is there something going on between her and Matt? Or does she just think there is? we just hang out for a while and talk. Matt doesn't show any signs of interest in Callie. If anything, he seems kind of interested in me. I can tell Callie is getting mad. I know she likes him too, but she doesn't have to act like a slut around him. Seriously she keeps sitting really close to him and leaning over him when she talks to me. I can tell Matt doesn't really notice though.

I get home around 9 and get ready for bed. I think about what Lexie said and she might be right. Maybe Callie's just using me to get to Matt. I'm still going to be nice to her though in case I'm wrong.

I get up and get ready for school. This time I don't have anything magcon on, but I still have my magcon phone case with all nine guys on it. I have on a dark blue crop top that has huge gold letters on it that say 'YAS'. I also have on skinny jeans and blue vans. Almost all of my shoes are vans, if you couldn't already tell.

I walk to school with Callie again and she doesn't say anything about last night. She just talks about how cute Matt is and how she thinks he might like her. we finally get to school and I go to my first class. It's pretty boring as usual and I can't wait until my last class so I can talk to Matt.

~MATT'S POV~

I walk into my last class of the day. I see March and sit down right next to her as usual. I'm not sure what it is about her, but I think I might like her. But I also might like Callie. I think both of them are great and it was crazy that they both came over to my house last night. But, knowing girls, it won't fly with me liking both of them. They'll want me to choose and I honestly like March more, but Callie seems way more interested in me. She flirts with me a lot and March just kind of acts like we're friends. I'm still going to try with her though.

I say "hey" to March and she looks at me with her dark brown eyes. She looks beautiful. She has light brown hair that almost goes down to her hips and is perfectly straightened. She's barely wearing any makeup and I love it when girls do that.

"Hey" she says back to me.

"Soo... do you wanna come over to my house again today?" I ask her.

"Yeah. what time?" she asks.

"Maybe around 5ish?" I ask.

"Ok perfect." she says. "Umm... do you want Callie to come too?"

"If she wants to she can." I say.

"Okay" is all she says and then the bell rings that signals class is starting.