Chapter 38

❀❀❀ Author's Note ❀❀❀

In my story, it's a perfect world in my head. Where magcon has no end and it's the way it was when it started. Almost. Well shawn probs won't be in it because it's actually important and stuff that he's on tour with Austin mahone so I think I'll just keep that the way it is...

Hope you enjoy

~MARCH'S POV~

(Previously)

"Wow congrats! people are loving you! which reminds me... I have something to ask you..."

"What?" I ask him.

"Wellllllll.... I don't know if I should tell you yet" he smirks at me.

"Ugh whyyyyyy" I whine.

"I'll tell you when we get there."

"Noooo I wanna know! you can't just say 'I have to tell you something' and NOT tell me!"

"I WILL tell you though. Just not yet" he says with yet another smirk.

"Fuck you" I say.

"You know you want to."

I gasp in surprise and smack his arm.

"Jesus Matt!"

"What?" he laughs.

"Just drive you ass." I roll my eyes.

↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡

We arrive at the house and when we get all my bags in my room I ask, "so what were ya gonna tell me?!"

"Wellll... this morning I got a call from Bart. He was just making sure I knew the time I board the plane when I leave for magcon and cleared some things up when I asked him something..."

"Go on..." I say.

"I asked him if you could come with me..." he says and I nearly pass out because I've always wanted to go to a magcon event. "He said he's perfectly fine with it at first, you just tagging along and stuff but..."

"WHAT?!"

"He changed his mind."

My face drops and I want to cry.

"He doesn't want you to tag along." He says.

"Oh." Is all I can say right now.

"He wants you to be IN magcon!!!!" he yells and jumps up and down like a teenage girl that just got One Direction tickets.

"WHAT?! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" I say.

Ok I seriously think I'm gonna pass out.

"Matt..." I say, feeling dizzy.

"Yeah? are you alright?" he asks worried.

"Yeah.. I just can't believe this! how'd you convince him to let me be in it?!"

"Well after he said you could tag along I was like 'great! so many people want to meet her anyway, so this should be good, the fans will love it!' and he was like 'really? how many people want to meet her?' and then I told him I have no clue but a lot because you made a youtube channel and have tons of fans, so then he was like 'what if she joined magcon?' and yeah... I got really excited for you.." he explains. "So I basically told him definitely and you're super excited so I hope you are!"

"Oh, don't worry, I AM!" I say and start jumping up and down like he was earlier.

I hug him super tight and say, "thank you so much Matt, you really got me a huge opportunity here, without you, none of this would've happened. I never would've even made a youtube channel without you."

"You're welcome" he whispers in my ear. "I don't want to experience the rest of this crazy journey without you."

❥●❥●❥●❥●❥●❥●❥●❥●❥●❥●❥

I'm unpacking some of my stuff in my new room. I'm about halfway done when matt yells my name from another room.

"Hey March!"

"Yeah?" I yell back.

I hear him walking closer to my room.

He appears in my doorway and says, "someone wants to say hi to you."

I furrow my brows together because I don't see anyone, then he holds his phone out to me.

Ohhh. So it's a FaceTime.

I stand up and walk over to it, getting a closer look.

I gasp as I see the face on the screen.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠♡↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↞

IM SO SORRY SCHOOL JUST HAS ME LIKE FML RN

AND MY MOM MADE ME DO CROSS COUNTRY SO I HAVE EVEN LESS TIME TO UPDATE NOW

I TRUELY AM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IM JUST SUPER BUSY AND I CANT WAIT TILL CROSS COUNTRY IS OVER

I LOVE YOU ALL OK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND PUTTING UP WITH THESE LATE UPDATES

WHY AM I PUTTING THIS ALL IN CAPS OMG

ha okok it's all good now.

So I'm also sorry if this is short. Like I said, I have like no time to update.

↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡

And... just for now, until cross country is over, I'll be updating only once a week most likely. Sorry I hope you understand...

↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟↟

AND YEAH THEYRE GOING TO MAGCONNNNN

SO YA KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

THE GIRLFRIENDS

FINALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY

COME IN!

I FEEL LIKE ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I TOLD YALL THEY WERE GONNA BE IN IT OMG

Well it probably has been forever lol

Oh well. Sorry again I guess!

Wow I'm sorry for a lot of things omg

BYE YOU LOVELY THOTS

Hey a snowman