Chapter 36

~MARCH'S POV~

*Next week*

I go to my room in my new house and plop down on my bed. We moved in here a few days ago and all we've been doing is unpacking... yay.

And now I'm finally finished. With my stuff anyway.. my mom probably still needs some help. But I really need a break so I just lay in my bed thinking for a while.

My mom needed me to unpack and get settled into our new house a little before I stay with matt for the summer, so I'm staying with my mom until Friday.

Our new house is so much smaller than our old one. But.. on the bright side, my room is way closer to the kitchen here... FOOOOD.

Okay but seriously that's the only good thing about this new house.

And I also got a job... well I haven't started yet though. I start on Monday. I'm working at orange leaf. Yay work! (note sarcasm)

And throughout all this crazy shit going on in my life right now, I'm getting more fans. That one youtube video jump started all this. Now I have over 500,000 subscribers and around 300k on Instagram and twitter.

Now I know, that's nothing compared to matt, but for me that's crazy!

I've put up a few more videos since Life of the Party to start off my channel. Some are of me singing, some are of rants, and some are just random. I also plan on making videos kinda like Bethany Mota because I love her channel! She's helped me with so much stuff these past years... seriously I would look like a complete wreck without her videos.

I've been making a lot of videos these past days to help get my mind off of things happening lately.. and it actually helps a lot.

God I hope people don't expect me to make videos this often all the time... I was just doing that to start off my channel. I better tweet that..

I open the twitter app on my phone and compose a tweet.

'Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed all the vids this week! Just wanted to start off my channel so it wouldn't look as empty! sorry I won't be able to post this much all the time 😁'

It's too long though so I just screenshot it and tweet the picture of it.

After that I decide to go help my mom with her stuff and drag myself out of my bed.

I just can't wait until Friday...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

MY WIFI GOT FIXED HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD JESUS 🙌

Anyway, sorry for the short sucky chapter.

But thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!

And I promise the rest of the guys will come in soon!

Anyway, comment what state/country you live in because I wanna know where my readers are!

I promise I'm not just being a creeper ok bye 😅👋