Chapter 13

~MARCH'S POV~

I was honestly so relieved when Chelsea said Callie kissed matt and not the other way around. I don't know what I would've done if Matt kissed her. But I don't know what to do about Callie. I'm just going to leave this alone for now.

Matt and I walk together in silence after Chelsea leaves. We are close to his house when he asks, "do you want to come over to my house?"

"Sure. What time?" I ask.

"Now" he says.

"Um sure" I say.

We walk up his driveway and he unlocks the door. He opens it and pulls me inside. We walk to his room and set our book bags down.

He does a bellyflop on his bed and I laugh. He sits up and u sit down next to him. He looks in my eyes and says, "after almost loosing you, I realized how much I love you."

My breath hitches in my throat when he says 'love'. That's what my ex boyfriend said to me, and then I caught him sleeping with another girl at a party. And I'll tell you now, they weren't just sleeping.

But matt is different. After all this, I know he wouldn't do that to me.

I finally find my words and say, "I love you too."

He leans in and kisses me. It's a nice, slow kiss that feels amazing. The kisses I share with matt have only gotten better. I pull away and we lay down on his bed cuddling with each other. Right now, there's no where in the world I'd rather be but here.

I go home around 8 and eat dinner. Then I get ready for bed. I'm so glad I got to spend so much time with matt after school. I think I'm actually falling for this boy. I mean, he's Matt Espinosa so how can you not?

*next morning*

I wake up and get in the shower. I put on a red flannel shirt and black leggings. Then I do my makeup and straighten my hair. I put on red vans and a gray beanie and walk downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I'm half way done with my cereal I get a text from matt. It says 'hey, when you're done getting ready you should come over to my house and we can walk together:)'

I smile and respond with 'sure bae'

I finish up my breakfast and grab my backpack. Then I walk out the door and go to matts house. I knock on the door and matt answers almost right away.

He smiles and says, "hey! ready to go?"

"Yep" I say.

We walk down his driveway and start the walk to school. I look at him and see that he has a gray beanie on. Then I remember I have one on too.

"Heyyy!" I say. "We're twinning!"

He looks at me and says, "omg yaaass! hashtag twinning!" In the girliest voice possible.

We both laugh and hold hands the rest of the way to school. We finally arrive and walk to our first classes. It's been a pretty good morning so far.