Chapter 42

I wake up to the sound of knocking on the door.

I groan and get up out of bed. Whoever it is keeps knocking like you can stop I heard you the first five million times.

I open it and it's cameron. "What?" I ask all grumpy because I stayed up waaaay too late watching movies with breanna and fallyn.

Or should I say too early.

"Well someone's in a lovely mood this morning" cam says sarcastically.

I raise my eyebrows at him in response.

Oh yeah. The sass is real.

"Anyways, you better get ready, we need to be to the convention center in an hour. And I know how long it takes girls to get ready so ya better hurry" says cameron.

"Wow thanks" I say in reply and go to get ready.

I decide to wake up matt first though. I yell his name several times but he won't get up, so I throw his spider shoe at him and it hits him on the back.

He opens his eyes and takes the shoe off his back, then throws it across the room when he realizes what shoe it is.

I just laugh and get in the shower.

When I get out I put on a cute crop top that's black with white daisies at the top and some high waisted shorts. (Picture at the beginning)

Then I decide to do my hair and makeup while matt takes his shower.

I put on some winged eyeliner and some mascara and that seems good enough so I move on to my hair. I decide to straighten it and play some music while I do so.

Something big I feel it happening

I sing as I'm finishing up my hair.

Out of my control

Matt gets out of the bathroom right as I finish. He puts on his shoes and I slip on my black vans.

"Hey you know the last time I had a bagel?" Matt asks me. "About a week ago."

Aaaaaand the shmoney dance. Of course.

"Can you not" I say.

He stops and says, "okay but for real though I am in serious need of a bagel lets go get breakfast I bet they have them there."

I laugh and follow him out the door.

"Maybe 'bagel' will be our always" matt says to me on our way down there. "Bagel?"

"Bagel." I reply.

We get in the elevator and go down to the breakfast room in the hotel. Once matt gets his bagel we go to the event for sound check.

We can hear the screaming fans waiting outside, waiting to meet their idols, and I'm so excited for this.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Soooooo that's it !!!!

I tied to update sooner than the last few times so yayyyy

And I DONT HAVE SCHOOL FOR 6 DAYS I AM SO EXCITED

I need an oovoo squad so we can oovoo all night over the break but I'm ugly://

The struggle is real.

Ok I'm done bye love u lots ❥

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Social media:

Insta- mainly_jacob

Twitter- mainly_jacob

Kik- Idfksarina

Snapchat- schlinky08

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need friends so hmu

OH AND ITS ALMOST TO 2K VOTES SO LETS GET IT THERE

So please vote if you enjoyed ;)