Chapter 31

~MARCH'S POV~

"When we left, he started walking me outside, and we were almost there, when he stopped. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into some closet." Lexie explains to me. "I was confused at first, and then he started pulling off my clothes. I didn't know, I thought he was just crossing the line so I didn't scream at first. I told him to stop, but he ignored me and shoved me against the wall, that's when I screamed. Then he started kissing me and playing with my boobs and I tried get out of his grip, but I couldn't..."

She pauses and all I can think is, did Luke and Ty plan this? or was it just a coincidence?

She continues with, "Finally someone heard me struggling I guess and they opened the door and saw me crying and basically told Luke to get the hell away from me or they'd beat the shit out of him." She smiles a little at the end.

"Well you're lucky." I say.

"You're sarcasm isn't appreciated right now." She gives me a stern look.

"No! I mean it! You should hear what happened to me."

She gives me a confused look. "What? what could be worse? does it involve your need for food, because I'm pretty sure my situation beats-"

I cut her off. "It's not about food! gosh. It's about... Ty."

"...What...? did something happen between you two?"

I sigh. "Well I kept feeling him staring at me and then everyone else left and I said something about going to find matt and he called me names and dragged me to a room at the end of the hall... Long story short, I could've been raped, matt saw and thought I was cheating on him and then cheated on me, and when I explained it to him, he apologized. But how can I apologize so quickly? He really hurt me."

"Soo... No more... Dang it you don't even have a ship name! THE SHIP IS BROKEN AND IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A NAME!" Lexie yells.

"Shhhh! People are staring!"

"Oh let em stare! We is gorgeous!" She says in a weird voice that makes me laugh.

"Why am I friends with all the weirdos?!" I ask, laughing.

"Hey! because you're as weird as us!" she says defensively.

"Eh, true I guess."

We laugh and then I remember.

Everything.

Without warning, I start to cry. Whyyyyyyy?

I only just got my heart broken into a million little pieces.

So why am I crying?

Lexie sees the tears and gives me a tight hug.

"It's okay! he'll apologize again. Then you can forgive him once you're ready! ...you are planning on forgiving him... right?" She asks.

"Yeah... I think so, I mean, I really do like him. A lot. It just hurts me that he thinks I'd actually cheat on him! and then, to get even, he goes and fadoodles with some slut!"

"Fadoodles...?" She asks.

"Oh shut up." I say.

"Hmm.. when you two get back together, you need to have a ship name." She says.

"Seriously? you're talking about this now?" I ask.

"Yep! Martthew? wait ew no."

"Seriously..." I say.

"Match? haha, get it... cause you two are the perfect match? okay no that's a terrible ship name." She says. "dammit why do you have to have the same first letter of your name?!"