Extra Chapter

“Dance with me.” Raven invited, “Please say ‘yes’, Annie.”

                I smiled warmly at him and nodded my head, “Yes.”

                He held me as we danced to the rhythm of the beat from the band. We were both looking into each other’s eyes. I have to tell him now. My mind can't wait for me to tell him now.

                “Raven, I have to tell you something.” I began. He turned me around before answering,

                “What is it, Annie?” He beamed happily at me. My heart warmed up knowing I was the reason why he was

                “Umm… I’d prefer someplace… more private…” I let my voice dropped in the end a little, teasing him obviously. His face turned a bit red and nodded. We bowed at one another, signaling the end of our dance then he led me out to the balcony. Wow, Marzia, you are one fine woman. The balcony was quieter and more serene. Okay, let’s get this over with.

                “Raven…” I turned at him. He was still smiling at me, waiting for my answer. My arms were on my side. My hands were clutching my dress tightly from the nervousness. I gulped down and continued, “Umm… you’re a sweet and amazing guy. I enjoy your company a lot. I swear, I do.

                 Back when you saved me from Vincent, I knew there was something in you. In us. I hope that didn't sound creepy coming from me."

                I let out an awkward laugh and expected him to do the same. Why wouldn't he? I just said something creepy in his face.

                 But he didn't.

                 I looked up at him and saw that he was also looking at me. A warm smile was on his face and I felt my heart melting from it.

                 “No... not at all" He responded softly. His voice was so smooth and sincere. It always is, “In any case, would you believe me if I say that I knew the same thing as well?"

                  He moved closer to me and engulfed me in a great big hug. It took me by surprise so I hugged him back only after a few seconds. His cologne went to my system and I can't help but fall in love with him even more.

***

This is an alternate ending for the Team Raven.  Short but whatever. XD

For those of you who doesn't know yet, On Voodoo Dolls and Curses, OLPAC's Book Two, is already out and I'm already on the ninth chapter. :3

The story takes place during Annie's time but not exactly in her period. Good luck understanding that. XD Anyways, you guys have fun reading as I did in writing them. Meep~