10

Lisa was bored so she was going through her personal Instagram account as she had nothing to do. She was currently going through her dms there she saw BamBams personal IG account and she clicked on the chat but she had mistakenly click on his icon and she was greeted with his IG account. She was going to press back but something fascinated her and that was her 'So called Daddy' followed BamBams personal IG and she was shocked to see that he was even followed back by Bambam.

She then thought that maybe one of her friend was pranking on her so she decided to visit Bambam and make him spill the truth.

So she called Bambam and asked him to meet her. Bambam agreed to meet her not knowing that he was seriously going to be tortured for at least 2 hours. And after torturing him for 2 hours and bombarding him with different questions and accusing him of different antic crimes that were not even crime he gave up to her and thought

'God please help me from Taehyung hyung and this mad woman!1!1!1!'

He said "Listen here woman I am calling him so you will have to guess yourself or even better you may already know him and talk to him, okay?"

She replied"No no wait I won't talk to him, whoever he is, so call him and ask him or trap him in some way and ask him if he really is into me or just catfishing me for time pass because if he is then he better be ready to catch these fists"

Bambam could only nod because he really did not wish to die this early.  He called the 'Real_Taeddy' guy after 4-5 ring someone finally answered

'Hello' - ?

 'Hyung whatcha doing?'- BB

'Nothing man just the usual stuff and you ?'

'Oh I had the day off so I was just lazing around'- BB

' So what's the matter man what had you call me out of blue?' - ?

' Hyung I just had to ask if you are really into Lisa because if you are not then,can I make a move on her?'

BamBam just read out the line that Lisa had typed on her phone and had literally shoved the screen in his face.

'Bro I was not joking when I asked her IG account and you better be ready cuz Lisa is mine and I am going to make sure she ends up with me so you better back off' -?

Lisa's heart literally fluttered at that. She literally had to suppress the urge to blush as BamBam was making faces to her to tease her.

She nudged him to talk to the man on the line with deep voice it sounded familiar to her. It sounded so sexy she was brainstorming to remember who the voice belonged to.

' OK hyung no need to get your boxers in twist I was just kidding but good to know you really like her' -BB

'Well Kim Taehyung is man of his words so if you really are into her then I won't hesitate to beat your ass to get her and Man I don't like her I love her'

Lisa was literally shocked to know that her online Daddy was none other than Kim Taehyung.

Yes the Kim Taehyung from Bts. She didn't know how to react but tbh she never cared if the man was idol, celebrity or who so ever he was as long as he loved her unconditionally and not just idol worshipping. So she was happy. Happy to know someone liked her no Loved her .

        ◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼

Hope you enjoy ☺☺

Vote comment 💜💜💜

       ◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼