34

Talking about Lisa in the dorm was prohibited because it only made Taehyung mad and he would throw a fit about how unfair it was for them. So the members had decided to not mention about her and avoid watching shows that blackpink went on because Tae had seriously sat in front of TV for 4 hours and when the members changed the channel he had literally thrown the vase at TV so as to avoid such situations they had decided on it.

Tbh it was hard at the starting first month but it got easy as they were quiet busy and soon it was easy for him to forget the pain.

But it was total different scenario for Lisa who had cried herself to sleep everyday of the first month.

So her members tried to bring her out of her room and make her spend time with them but it was quite hard because whenever they had managed to distract her one way or the other he would be mentioned, be it a cf or the music shows or even the small stuff like the food or clothes would make her miss him and she had end up crying hysterically.

Her locking up in the room made her only anxious around people. She even had episodes of panic attacks at the starting when she was allowed to go out. It had actually been 2 months and when Yg had found about it he had managed to get her to speak to the psychiatrist.

It took Lisa for about 6 months of therapy and counselling to return in her normal state. She had promised her members that she would never date anyone in future because she couldn't bear the thought of going through the same pain again. The members were about to protest but the smile that Lisa showed them had  made them close their mouths because it had been a long time since they had seen Lisa smile genuinely.

The rest of the year had many hurdles but it went through easily avoiding Bts was easy as their activities usually were never together and Lisa had thanked God for it because she didn't knew if she would be normal if she saw him again so it was good.

One thing for sure was that   Lisa dreaded going to award shows because she for sure knew that she had see Taehyung and she would be surrounded by many cameras so if she had a breakdown or attack it would be captured on cam and she really wanted to avoid it and even tried to pretend that she was injured so that YG would let her stay back but Yg had promised the Awards Show management that he had send Blackpink as a whole team so she couldn't do anything.

Back to present : Lisa's POV

I really want to escape now. I was taking a mental note that I still have time before we reach venue and I can just run from here but the look Manager Unnie was giving me made me do the otherwise.

It was the first award show this year not exactly an award show because we just had to perform so it was rather a festival type of stage. I tried to calm myself by twirling the earrings but my hand were slapped away by my stylist saying it had tangle the danglings. I had to refrain myself from groaning because I firstly don't know why am I wearing this dress because after we are done with the pictures on the red carpet I have to quickly change into other outfit. So why not just enter the damn place in the same outfit. It's not that I didn't like this dress it's beautiful and it deserves much better treatment.

"Lisa stop your stupid rant that you have going through head because your expressions are giving me headache and don't be nervous" Jisoo Unnie said.

"I am not nervous" I denied it right away.

"I know Lisa-ya how you are because I know the restless expression you make when you are nervous and of course how can we forget about your internal rants" She chuckled.
I just stuck my tongue out at her.

It was already time to leave Yg office so I couldn't help but shake and wriggled my hands because damn I am still not ready but suddenly Chaeyoung took one of my hand in her hand and squeezed it while giving me the most sweetest smile I had ever seen and really it worked wonder on me. My nervousness had disappeared and I know I can do this. Soon in no time we reached the venue. It was filled with photographers and fans and I knew I can't mess this up because damn I worked this hard only for being recognised. So I took a deep breath and stride towards red carpet while flashing smiles towards everyone I saw. It felt good to stand here and the way everyone were looking at us as if there were dazzled by our existence made me smile sweetly at them.

We hurried to the backstage and changed into our stage outfits. Damn these girls were looking so fine I think no one would notice me in front of them.

Soon it was our turn to greet the audience so we turned into our super Blackpink mode and walked down the stairs to stand in the line of idols and I am feeling good because we are at end so less interactions with idols.

After our performance was over we returned to our waiting room and I swear I loved the reactions of the fans because hell they didn't expect our English rap so that made my day.

I was just dreading the time when all the idols had to gather on the stage for a goodbye event to fans because I don't want to see him. Or I don't want to do anything impulsive in front of fans.

Walking onto the stage we initially were at the back. And I actually was quite happy with are position as Bts was in the front. I was busy talking to Rosie when I saw Jimin and he just nodded and smiled at us. I really didn't want any kind of contact with them so I just bowed and well we just joined Red Velvet and Sunmi for the conversation.

When it was time for us to leave the venue I just hurried our staff and members to leave as soon as possible because I had just seen Jungkook entering a room at the end of the hall and it's just that I am coward and I don't want to face him

****
Taehyung's pov

I knew she had avoid me. So I didn't try to bother her. She looked so amazing, I think she became more beautiful in this past 7 months. I actually avoided looking at any of her images, interviews or performance. It was hard at starting but our busy schedule just made it possible.

I had actually seen male idols checking her out and it still enraged me because even though we aren't  together but she still is mine. I had to clench my fist to stop myself from throwing punches at them.

Well it was my first time seeing her perform in this 7 months and what can I say ? As usual she slayed.

My members were surprised when they saw me watching at her through the screen in the waiting room we have.

Actually I had planned to meet her after the show was over but she was fast because Blackpink had left just after 5 mins of dismissal. I know Yg is strict with their idols but I know this was Lisa's way of avoiding me and if she really wanted to avoid me this much I had rather not disturb her from now on.

Maybe we weren't meant for each other. I think it's better to totally forget about what we had.

♧♧♧♧

a/n: I love chocolate ice-cream the most but Vanilla will always stay a classic flavour :D

What is your favorite flavour?