5.

It had been merely 4 hours but Lisa constantly checked her phone to ensure whether she had received message from her so called stranger daddy.

Lisa was actually anxious as to why he wasn't texting well she wouldn't admit to him but yes he really was entertaining. Lisa was actually happy at the start of the punishment but now she was bored as hell.

Lisa thought it would be good to watch dramas online without getting interrupted every second but sadly it wasnt fun watching without getting bored.

Lisa checked her phone for the last time.

Sighing she placed the phone at bed side table
as she didn't receive message so she called it day and started preparing for sleep.

Next day
At blackpink's dorm
Time - 10:45 pm

Well It had been 25 hours 1 mins not that she was counting...she definitely was Not  counting.
Today was not one of the best day for Lisa as she kept on checking her phone for new messages but she was just greeted with messages from her Thai group.

Lisa thought "I still can't believe he actually ignored me I mean not that I want attention but he said I was his baby girl and every baby girl needs attention from her daddy. What kind of daddy is he ?" 😒😒

Lisa was reasoning to herself.

What she didn't notice was she actually needed some attention from him but she was ignored.

Next day
At blackpink's dorm
Time - 9:37 am

It had been 36 hours 33 mins Lisa was clearly annoyed now. She wasn't on her best mood so members avoided her as they could see she snapped at  them even at the slightest things.

They thought she was PMSing.

Lisa was thinking of a way to kill the stranger daddy when suddenly she came up with an idea.

"Let's see if you still will wait till the 48 hours and ignore me DaddeH" she thought and smirked evily.

           •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Sorry for the late update I had exams . seriously I had to write this chapter 2 times as I hadnt saved it 😒😒.

           •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Well lets see what we got here.

69...69 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)