Epilogue

Two of the most important decision that Taehyung has taken in his life was when he felt the string of his hope was about to snap like the first instance joining Bighit and second saying fuck it to everything and making a go for Lisa. He kind of wants to laugh but both the situation were not funny per say so all he could do was feel stupid about it.

All the angry meeting he had to attend at both Bighit and YG entertainment were anything but laughable. All the begging he and Lisa had to do to persuade for them to have dating  permission. It was a lot of hassle but at the end it was worth it even though they had to follow lots of rule to date. 

Some of the rules were:-
1. Never go out in the public. (which was basically idiotic as they never did?)

2. Not to be obvious when uploading images on social media's. (Well they actually never intentionally posted images that were from their dates so this was also a useless rule!)

3. No staring at each other at public events ( Now this was actually hard to follow but Bleh!)

4. Avoid displaying couple items. (This was the hardest for them),..etc

Taehyung just shuddered when the nightmare of his flashbacks were over. Even thinking about it gave him head ache.

He had met Blackpink members again but this time they seemed alot hesitant while the same reaction was given by BTS to Lisa. They knew they had alot to work on in their new relation. But they had decided to take it easy and go with the flow.

Lisa had also made it her priority to visit Taehyung's parents and get to know them as well as to impress them too. While Taehyung on the other hand had only seen and talked to Lisa's parents on Skype. Today was their Kdrama's binge watch night where they shared loads of cuddles n kisses if possible even do some naughty things. But Lisa's mother had called in to inform her to Skype them.

Taehyung and Lisa were in their pajamas settled on the sofa with the laptop on Lisa's lap on the cusion. Lisa's mother was warm woman in her late 40's. Even though it was hard to communicate due to the language barrier but some actions were universal and Taehyung knew enough actions and English to talk with Lisa's parents. Taehyung always liked to chat with them but today he had different plans as Lisa was busy talking with her mom he slowly brought his hand to the hem of her oversized shirt and traced his fingers to her inner thighs this action made Lisa jolt from shock she gave him a wide eyed warning look to which Tae just smirked and licked his lips. Lisa was about to scold him when her mother's voice interrupted her and she focused back to her mom and gave her a excuse of 'Tae was just tickling me' which earned her a laugh from her mom.

Taehyung rubbed her inner thighs before he parted them and traced her pussy over her panties. Lisa tried acting indifferent in front of her mom but it was hard to focus when Taehyung slid her panties and rubbed her clit. She was already wet when he rubbed her entrance, she was slowly losing her compose but still answered her moms questions in a little breathy tone but she managed each and every questions answer until Taehyung started fingering her.

She really wanted to end the facetime as she felt really scared of getting exposed and her mom to know their not so pure actions but her mom was continously talking without giving her a moment to say anything but when Taehyung increased the pace of his fingers and started rubbing her inner walls she had enough of it and just wanted to cut call so she hurriedly said goodbye to her mom giving her an excuse of the low charge in Laptop which her mom believed and ended the call.

Once the call was over she slid the laptop  with the cusion to the space beside her and opened her legs more in order for Taehyung to continue his with his act.
Taehyung smirked to himself before he spoke