15

Continuation of last chapter..

Taehyung smirked against Lisa's ear and placed his hands on Lisa's waist and gave it a soft squeeze.He was about to place a kiss on her neck when suddenly the van came to stop and he was pushed by a very furiously blushing Lisa who tried not to make a eye contact with him. He just sighed because he didn't want to make her awkward.

Before he could say anything Lisa said
"Uhmm you see I wanted to hangout with you without getting caught so I planned for us to visit a private ice cream parlor ...will accompany  me ?"

Taehyung acted as if he was considering the offer before he said

"I will come with you,if you start calling me daddy"

Lisa's face heated up and her ears turned bright red before she called out to him in a small voice

"Daddy will you come with me ?" All Taehyung could do was coo at her cuteness, so he just nodded. When they stepped out of the van he saw that  they were actually far from the city and the ice cream parlor was almost deserted.

They both had just placed the order and decided to sit at the farthest corner of the parlor and were now eating their ice creams in silence while Lisa was busy eating her vanilla ice cream she had  messily gotten it on her lips so she licked it of her lips innocently but that action had made Taehyung to go hard in pants because

1. Lisa was eating more like kitten licking the ice cream spoon and it was damn sexy

2. The off white color of the ice cream made him think of something which is considered highly dirty .

3. He was literally imagining Lisa doing magic on him with those luscious plump lips of her.

So all now Taehyung wanted was to go to the toilet and jack off while imagining Lisa,but he had confined himself. He had also thought of doing something exactly which isn't considered as 'holy' but he refrained it as it is still their first meet. He didn't want to scare the poor girl also he would save the 'do' for next time.

He hurried them to her dorm and dropped her off telling her that he has something urgent and would meet her again before she could protest he left. The poor boi had some hard problems in his life  more like  between his legs ;)

Next day

Real_Taeddy
Bbyg daddy misses you

Lisangel
Me too daddy :(
I want to see you again :(

Real_Taeddy
Oh princess you will see me just be little patient.

Lisangel
Well I kinda miss you...
like a lot....
Can we meet today??

Real_Taeddy
Yes we can. I am free today,what
about you ?

Lisangel
I Am on vacation this whole month.
We can hangout in my dorm like
no one is there. Jisoo and Jennie unnie are visiting places today and Rosé unnie is staying at her sis place so you can come if its okay with you ?

Real_Taeddy
Yes I would love to
I'll be there in half and hour.

Lisangel
Then my dorm it is :)

Real_Taeddy
Yes baby ;)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I am bad at writing ff like tbh I suck and this chapter was just a filler.

Anyways I really am confused if I should do the smut next chapter or not ...... Guys comment and tell me if you want the smut or not ..

And I miss writing in text form ;(

Vote comment and enjoy 💜💜💜

Love y'all 💋💋

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨