27

Finally Bts were back to homeland SK after their concerts. Lisa and Taehyung were so excited to meet each other again. But as usual luck wasn't on Lisa's side as Blackpink had schedule in Japan.

Lisa was so disappointed that she had literally cried while they were on a video call. Taehyung had to comfort her for straight 30 mins and then finally she had stopped crying and was just sniffling. Taehyung was sad as well as happy to know that his baby girl really missed him.

Lisa and the girls were actually on a one week long stay at Japan as they had some magazine photoshoots. He really loved the photoshoot as it was Lisa's first official Brown hair photoshoot and she had totally rocked it. He even had though about going t Japan just to devour her then and there but of course he knew that it was impulsive so he had no other choice than to wait for her.

Taehyung now knew why Lisa had always call him and complain to him about the distance and about his handsomeness but he had just shrug it off by saying that she hasn't seen him for long time so she felt that way because waiting to meet each other isn't a fucking bliss.

Lisa had already planned to spend at least 2 days with Taehyung completely as Taehyung had schedule after. And she had a made a huge plan of cuddling Taehyung and then watch Disney princess movies as she totally loved it while on the other hand Taehyung had a totally different and even more exciting plans.

The day Lisa landed she had straightway rushed to her dorm to pack her bags for 'hangout wid Bae'. While she was packing her cute pajamas Jennie had stopped her. When she asked why,the answer she got had made her think twice.

"Sis this ain't a best friend sleepover for you to carry this cute and childish pajama you gotta pack some good sexy one to keep your man on your fingertips."

And obviously Lisa had packed  the most sexiest dresses in her wardrobe that she had especially bought when Taehyung was on trip just for him. Actually Lisa wouldn't have considered the advise if not for Jennie Kim as she was seriously a keeper and had a lot experience with males than her because well if you consider her for rejecting many men and dating only 2 while Lisa had zero experience.

Finally Tae had arrived at her dorm to pick her up. Lisa was just busy petting Dalgommie as a bye. And when she heard a deep voice clearing his throat she just abruptly turned around with eyes wide and then just jumped on him. Of course Tae was startled but he had pretty good wit to catch the body that had just thrown itself on him.

Lisa was clearly sobbing telling him about how much she missed him while he only caressed her hair softly and when she calmed down after 2 mins he just whispered

"Aww sorry baby, Now let's go and one more thing Daddy missed you too"

Well Blackpink members always knew Lisa was really clingy so they weren't shocked when the scene had unfolded in front of them.

They had bid their goodbye while Jisoo had just teasingly warned Tae to use protection and to go easy on her to which Tae just smirked at her.

Taehyung had already booked a car and decided to take Lisa to a long trip. It was actually a surprise for her as he had told her that they had spend their time in his dorm as every Bts members were on their private vacation.

Lisa was hyper active when she had entered the car and Taehyung had actually asked her to calm down but was only cut off by a cute reply

"I am really excited to spend time with Daddy and Yeah, I am not letting you sleep tonight I have bunch of Disney princess movies with me, we will watch it tonight"

Taehyung had only smirked as he knew it was going to be other way round.

        ...To be continued

🌌🌌🌌🌌

A really short update but anticipate for the next
As its going to be as big as Tae's wee wee 👀