22

Lisa was extremely nervous to meet Bts . Well who wouldn't be when you would be in a room of 7 deadly handsome males.

She got up from the bed and asked Tae where his bathroom was because she wanted to look little bit presentable and when she saw herself she gasped as she spotted two freshly made hickeys on her collarbone. She had expected it but not as big as she saw and she then remembered  that she had to meet Bts in her off shoulder top which apparently wasn't a good idea for the first impression. So she called out for Taehyung.

Taehyung obviously went inside the bathroom to see his cute baby girl panicking while looking at the art he had made on her skin.

She turned to him and asked him for concealer which he refused but after a lot of whining she finally got the concealer. It was so hard for her to hide the Hickey. She was really struggling  to hide the hickeys while Taehyung was just enjoying the site in front of him.

Finally she managed to hide the hickey making it somehow unnoticeable. She stood in front of him  and asked

"Do I look good ?" She asked her eyebrows furrowed while biting her lips nervously Taehyung just laughed at her nervousness and replied

"When do you not look good?"

Lisa blushed a bright red and punched his arm slightly and said

"Stop flirting I am serious"

"Hey I wasn't joking" Taehyung
said to her

"What if they don't like me?" Lisa asked nervously.

"Well they will like you so don't worry and even if they don't, I like you and love you so you shouldn't worry about it"

"Now come on let's go and meet them"

Taehyung dragged her to living room where his groupmates were sitting.

They saw that finally Taehyung was out of his room but they also saw someone else behind Taehyung. To be exact a girl was hiding behind Taehyung.

They gave him a questionning look except for Jimin.

While Lisa was really embarrassed to face them so she just hid behind Taehyung  while he was trying to pull her but she shook her head. Taehyung sighed and faced His members who were curious AF as to who was the girl.

Taehyung cleared his throat to get their attention back to him from Lisa and when the attention was back on him he started

"Uhm Uh Hyungs and Jungkookie I actually have an announcement to makeall of a sudden he started getting nervous as to how they would react. He knew they wouldn't complain about Lisa but what will they react about the relationship thingy so he  just scratched his head to which Namjoon gave him a sign to carry on with a genuine smile and that surely calmed him.