31

It had hardly been a week without Taehyung but Lisa couldn't help but whine about how much she missed him.

And her members were actually annoyed by her constant rant about how much she missed Tae so now when she tried to approach them they all had shown her middle finger because she according to them 'that monkey ass wouldn't stop with her high pitched whines and would even wake them up from their sleep just so she could assault their poor ears'. To which Lisa highly objected saying that she was letting off her steam to them and her rant was more important than their sleep to which Jennie had nearly rip her throat but Jisoo saved Lisa's ass by stepping in between and calming her down. Lisa promised herself never to get in Jennie's hate list so she as a peace offering unwillingly offered Jennie her precious ice-cream which Jennie accepted immediately.

Taehyung wasn't better than Lisa. He had been singing 'lisa this Lisa that' to which his member who at first were really interested in his talks but anyone would be pissed if you have to constantly hear for straight 4 days the same shit so now they didn't bother with Taehyung talks they pretended to hear while actually they carried doing their own work.

Finally after what felt like an eternity they met each other at her dorm. He had disguised himself properly so no one  could recognise him.

They really felt happy to see each other after so many days. It felt really good to be in each others embrace but they had kept it low around members as Lisa had initially planned this to be a bonding time for all of them because she wanted her member to be comfortable with Taehyung because basically they were her family in Korea and she didn't wanted them to be awkward with Taehyung. The members really appreciated Taehyung effort to make them comfortable and soon enough after the starting hours they had really became each others friend.

This what Lisa would call a perfect holiday with her members and her boyfriend in warm,cozy atmosphere joking and having fun.

Lisa and Taehyung really avoided outdoor dates as it was really risky for them so they mostly met at each others dorm. They thought this way no one would suspect something was there between them.

But what Lisa wasn't aware was soon her happy bubble was going to burst.

♤♤♤♤

120 Likes |18 CommentsLisangel: Lazy Weekends

Lisangel: Lazy Weekends

@LongAssRide: Now I miss my bed Noona :(

@RoChaé: Aww Mark don't work too hard 😯😯

@Lisangel: I am sorry ;-;

@TeaYoung: Mark is currently laying across his bed so don't feel sorry he just trying to get your attention Lisa😝😝

@LongAssRide: @TeaYoung Hyung you can go and choke😒😒 Well but Sorry Noona's :(( @RoChaé @Lisangel

@RoChaé: @LongAssRide it's okay dear I can understand because our Lisa loves attention more than anyone😛😜

@Lisangel: Hey I am not an attention seeker stop spreading rumors about me :(( @RoChaé

♤♤♤♤

250 Likes| 40 Comments

Real_Taeddy: Comfy bed and weekend is what I like 💜

@KatyKim: Woah 😍😍

@SooYoungie: Bad Maknae @KatyKim

@KatyKim: Gtfo!! Let me enjoy myself 😑😑

@Real_Taeddy: Lmao😂😂 @SooYoungie and @KatyKim Chill dear;)

@JustinJeon: I am more ripped than you 😎😎

@Real_Taeddy: Fuck off 😒😒 @JustinJeon

          🌌🌌🌌🌌