Unknown Feelings//7

Jongin's POV

Before I could even completely comprehend what was going on, Taemin was on the ground, knocked out.

I blinked a few times before coming to my senses, after being in the same position not long ago.

"Tae!" I got up and ran over to the passed out boy.

"Tae! Wake up.." I ran my thumb across his face.

"I didn't want him involved in this...he was just worried about me" I said not letting my eyes go off of the elder.

"How did he even know where you were? How did he find you?" D.O said from behind me.

"He has the location of my phone. I gave it to him on purpose" I rolled my eyes.

"Then it's your fault. You lead him here"

"It was incase of emergency you idiot! You're the one who knocked me out, and yeah maybe I asked for that. But he didn't. Tae, open your eyes please"

"He's fine. The one who knocked him out is trained, he'll wake up in a little bit. He just won't remember anything from the previous 2 hours or so." D.O said as if it was no big deal.

"Can I get him out of here then? I promise you can trust me" I sighed.

"PD, we don't really know if we can trust him. He hasn't even been initiated that much yet" one of the members said. I still haven't looked up so I have no idea who.

"You can't walk all that way again while carrying him. I'll drive you" D.O said.

"I'd rather you not know where he lives"

"You're one of us now. He's a part of your relations. We can't hurt him. Unless he gives us a good enough reason to. Let's go"

I heard the sound of keys before I finally looked up and saw D.O head up the stairs in front of me.

I picked up Taemin in my arms and started to follow behind him. I was a pretty well built man, I wasn't one of those overly buff kind of guys but I had some muscle on me.

D.O lead me out to a car parked in a garage behind the building, which was accompanied by 4 other very nice sports cars.

The one that he approached was a crystal White, lambo. I held back the urge to gawk at the cars and ask how the hell he had them when he was only a senior in high school.

I laid Tae gently in the back of the small car and got in after him, letting his head lay on my lap.

"You're really gonna sit back there with him?" D.O asked as he started the car.

"Yep. Just drive" I said blankly and ran my fingers through Tae's hair.

"So is that your boyfriend?" He asked after a few minutes of driving.

I looked at his face, silently debating what to say. Me and tae have always been best friends and that's it but I really didn't know if more feelings were there. We openly flirted with each other plenty of times but never addressed it as being something serious. I don't think I look at tae in that way but why do I treat him the way I do? I would take a bullet for him no doubt.

Since it was never addressed as being anything, at least not yet. I decided I wouldn't say anything regarding us being official.

"No, we've just been really close friends for a long time"

"Sounds like a boyfriend to me"

"How do you even know what my sexuality is?" I looked at him through the mirror at the front of the car.