Mystery Debut//35

"Are you excited for tonight?" Kyungsoo asked towards Jongin as he looked himself up and down in the mirror.

"So excited. Do you think we should invite Jackson? I mean I know it's probably too soon but he might want to see his success"

"This is our date Jongin" Kyungsoo pouted.

"I know baby. He doesn't have to be around us" Jongin got up to hug his boyfriend from the back. Looking at the reflection in the mirror.

"Next time ok? Besides..." Kyungsoo turned around in his arms to face him. "If he still cares about him, he'll go on his own"

Jongin nodded before catching a glimpse of the clock behind him.

"Cmon lets go, I wanna get as close to the barricade as possible" Jongin grabbed his hand and began dragging him down the stairs to his car.

"I thought this was my best friend? We're VIPs anyway" Kyungsoo giggled.

"Doesn't matter. Fans are crazy"

~

"Haha I knew we'd get barricade!" Jongin exclaimed.

"Babe...the general audience hasn't even been let in yet"

"Must you be so negative all the time" Jongin rolled his eyes.

"No. I really am proud of him. Him and Suga have worked so hard to reach this point"

"Who's Suga?" Jongin questioned.

"Oh yeah, it's his best friend who he created the group with. He's a producer, songwriter, and helped teach him some of his rapping skills. Which are crazy by the way"

"How crazy can it be?" Jongin giggled, not knowing much about rap.

"You'll see" Kyungsoo smirked just as the crowd began pouring in and the space quickly dwindled, pushing Kyungsoo up to Jongin's frontside.

"You're so cute penguin" Jongin kissed his forehead.

"Hush, the shows gonna start"

"Fans I know you've been waiting! I now present to you the debut stage of B...T...S!!!"

The crowd erupted in screams and chants of names as 7 boys entered the stage with an upbeat song. Being lead by the one and only Namjoon.

"geojitmariya you such a liar! See me see me ya neon wiseonjaya! Wae jakku ddan gireul garae ya neona jalhae!
jebal gangyohajin marajwo. Say La La la la la!" The chorus rang followed by a line of raps. The song was genuinely good.

"What made him decide to make it a group!? I thought it was just supposed to be him and Suga!" Jongin asked Kyungsoo over the music.

"I'm not sure! But they work well together!"

Jongin nodded as he took a look at the 6 members he's never seen before. He guessed that the guy that was rapping at a crazy speed was Suga. There was also another rapper that had some pretty nice flow, along with 4 vocalist.

The concert went by fast and Jongin promised himself he would actually have to download some of their music.

"Cmon, we'll go meet Joon and the other members backstage" Kyungsoo smiled and lead the way.

"Hey Kyungsoo! Jongin!" Namjoon greeted them with a big smile and a hug.

"Congrats man! You're really doing big things after all. You too Yoongi" Kyungsoo smiled.

"Thank you! Here, let me introduce you to the other members. You know Suga already, this is our other rapper J-Hope, vocal Jimin, vocal V, Main vocal Jungkook, and lastly, vocalist Jin" Namjoon smiled a little bit more towards the last vocal.