Realization//25

(Blonde is Wyatt, brown haired beside him is J-Us, brown hair holding up the L behind him is Laun)

3rd Person POV

But maybe D.O does...

Kyungsoo thought to himself as he sat in his last class. He was arguing with himself rather he should be happy or upset about the possibility of Jongin getting back with his ex.

He didn't want to admit to himself that he could actually LIKE someone. At least not now. He didn't need that distraction. He decided he was going to push away anything he was feeling, that was the best thing to do, right?

When Taemin pulled away, Jongin had to take a second to compose himself. His eyes didn't meet Taemin's, instead they drifted behind him, where he spotted Kyungsoo walking up the stairs. Looking sort of angry.

"So, what do you say?" His eyes darted back towards Taemin when he heard the question.

"I uh...I love you but.." Jongin's eyes fell towards the ground.

"But what?" Taemin asked, his mood dropping.

"I don't think you're the only one I'm in love with"

"..Oh" Taemin backed away.

"Will you please give me another chance at our friendship though? I do miss you" Jongin tried to save everything.

"I guess...I guess I'll try Jongin" He smiled, even though it was a small one.

"Thank you Tae" Jongin smiled and hugged him.

The bell rang signaling that they had missed their last block.

"Fuck" Jongin groaned.

"I gotta go, text or call me soon" Jongin said towards Taemin before heading for the door to meet Kyungsoo at his car.

"Hey" Jongin said towards Kyungsoo happily.

"Hey, how was your day?" Kyungsoo answered, appearing a little upset.

"It was alright, nothing to special. Are you ok?" He asked.

"Are you sure about that?" Kyungsoo crossed his arms, leaning against his car.

"Yeah.." Jongin giggled "why?"

"Nothing. Let's go" Kyungsoo went to get in his car.

"Go where exactly?" Jongin asked once he got in.

"You said you wanted a car, remember?"

"No way!" Jongin gasped.

Kyungsoo smiled to himself, he didn't know if he could really push it away.

~

"This one!" Jongin pointed to the white lambo, like a kid in a candy store. It almost matched Kyungsoo's but had more a baby blue tint to it.

"You like mine so much that you want to copy me?"

"What? Nooo, it's different" Jongin whined.

"Ok, we'll take this one" Kyungsoo turned towards the dealer, who he seemed to be close with.

"Follow me to my place. Don't wreck, it's going to be something I imagine you're not used to" Kyungsoo threw Jongin the keys, after signing a few papers.

Jongin entered the car with his bright open mouthed smile. He put the Keys in the ignition and listened to the sound of the engine rev.

"This isn't real" Jongin said to himself. Even though he hasn't drove anything but his moms suv, he was pretty sure he could handle this. It's still a car after all.