Loki x reader

My boy's being sus he was shady enough but now he's just a shadow
My boy love's his friends just like I love my split ends and by that I mean
He cuts em off

She sat there, in the ruins with her hands in her hair, shaking. She should of known. He was a lier and long gone. After everything she thought he changed. But no, he went a destroyed New York.

My boy
My boy
My boy
Don't love me like he promise
My boy
My boy
My boy
He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest

'Tell me you'll be back soon. I can't stand you being gone.' She said at his last visit. She was air headed to believe he was who he said. Or at least what he put on. She remembered it clear as day when he held her hands and smiled, saying he would. She had to admit, it seemed so real. She could of sworn there was something there. But then again, he was one hell of a lier.

My boy's being sus and he don't know how to cuss, he just sounds like he's tryna be his father
My boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar and by that I mean he said he'd "change"

She recalled his break down like it was yesterday, him crying and a wreck about how his father was a monster. He fell apart that day in her living room. It was right before he started his destruction. If she just read the signs she could of prevented all the death. Even the death of her father, Phil.

My boy
My boy
My boy
Don't love me like he promise
My boy
My boy
My boy
He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't My boy, my friends, I love my split ends

Now here she was, sitting in the ruins she caused. Mourning her father and her allies who now don't trust her. And most of all, a man who said he'd change to love her.

My boy
My boy
My boy
Don't love me like he promise
My boy
My boy
My boy
He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest

"Scum."
That's what he called her kind, her people. She should of known he was using her to know about the Avengers. He was unstable after all.

She looked up to see his defeat. He looked back with fear and defeat in his eyes. But before it was over he mouthed three words. She closed her eyes as he was defeated. It was over.

You want me to be yours well then you gotta be mine, but if you want a good girl, then goodbye

'I love you.'

A/n

If this doesn't make sense then I'm sorry, please bare with me and my sucky updating. I've totally been a Billie stan rn So Yeah. Enjoy I guess. When I see the new Thor and Avengers I will have a lot of inspiration to update, the same with justice league.