Chapter 51: Invisible?

Blair's POV

And so mom and dad left, even though they didn't want to leave me alone. They had to go, they had to catch their flight.

I watched them leave, I waved them goodbye and then closed the door. I walked back upstairs, going straight to my room.

I looked around. I didn't want to pack, I didn't want to leave, I didn't want... I didn't want this life anymore.

I looked at the suitcases mom had put in my room. Now they were empty, but I had to fill them with all my stuff. Mom and dad said I had to pack everything, I would likely not come back soon.

I sat down on my bed. I buried my face in my hands, crying.

"Hey."

I slowly looked up. "Willow?" I got up and ran to her, hugging her tightly. I had missed her, I hadn't seen her in days.

Willow held me tightly. "It's ok." She kissed my head softly. "It's ok."

"It's not going to be ok."

"What happened?"

I slowly let go of her and looked down. "Mom and dad decided I should move because Luke is angry at me, and because they want to be able to watch me constantly." I looked at her. "You were right." I sniffled. "They are afraid for me."

Willow sighed and looked down.

"Luke admitted to me that he was tired of watching me. Rachel left because it was too much for her. Mom and dad want to change my whole life." I wiped my tears away. "Everyone's afraid I'll do something to myself."

Willow groaned. "I told you this but you didn't believe me."

"I know," I looked down again. "I should've listened to you."

"Yes, you should have." She sighed again. "Listen Blair, I told you what you needed to hear. I was always honest with you. Your so called family and friend weren't."

"I know." I cried some more.

Willow walked to me, caressing my face. "Let's go away, together."

"Where would we go?"

She smiled while caressing my cheeks some more. "Somewhere else. We don't belong here, babe." She took something out of her pocket and gave it to me.

I took it and looked at it. It was our picture, the one after the dance.

"We'll always be together, Blair. No matter what."

I looked up at her. "Promise?"

She nodded. "I promise."

______________________________

Luke's POV

School was over, finally. I was at my locker with Nick and our friends, we were talking about meeting up after school.

"Luke!"

I looked behind me and saw Rachel running towards me. I sighed. "What?"

She was out of breath, she seemed to have ran for a while. She showed me her phone, tapping it rapidly. "Blair... She's not answering."

"Mom probably has her phone." I then looked at my friends again.

"Luke," She pulled me closer. "I have a bad feeling about this."

I wanted to say something, a snarky remark or a comeback, but I didn't. I saw something in her eyes and I knew she was telling the truth. I looked at my friends. "I'll talk to you all later." I then looked at her. "Come."