Chapter 20: Finally happy, again

Blair's POV

Once again Willow caressed my cheeks. "Blair, what about us?"

I looked at her, blinking. "What about us?"

She showed me a warm and loving smile, one I hadn't seen yet. That's when everything changed and she did the one thing I never expected her to do...

She kissed me.

That kiss... It seemed to be going on forever, it felt like time froze. We just kept going and going and going.

Willow was the one who ended it, she pulled back. She looked me in the eyes, there was something else in there. Why did she change, all of the sudden?

I blinked, constantly, I didn't know what to do or what to say right now. What just happened? Why did it happen? Did Willow like me? Did I like Willow?

"You think too much." She whispered, caressing my cheeks again.

"How do you know I'm thinking about stuff?"

She released my cheeks, only to hold me by my waist. It seemed like she wanted to keep me close. "Technically people always think, it's impossible not to think about anything." Ok, she's right, I'll give her that. "So what are you thinking about?"

I looked down.

Willow made me look at her again. "Why are you so depressed? Am I such a bad kisser?"

I chuckled at that. "Oh is Willow feeling insecure?"

She huffed. "Never."

I chuckled again.

Willow smiled. "It's good to see you smile, for once."

I smiled a little. "Thanks to you."

She slowly took my hands in hers, holding them close. "I'm here for you, Blair, I won't ever leave you. You're never alone."

When I heard that, I hugged her. It meant the world to me, knowing I'd have someone, forever. Knowing I won't be alone. Knowing she'd be the one there, for me.

I felt her hands moving around my back, her way of caressing it. "And I'll make sure those two traitors downstairs feel the pain they've caused."

At that I pulled back. "Willow, they mean a lot to me."

"What about us, Blair?"

"You too." I looked down. "You all mean a lot to me. I don't want to lose any one of you all." I looked back up at her. "I'd love for them to meet you."

Willow nodded.

"It'd make my day." I showed her a small smile. "They have to see how wonderful you are."

She nodded, a smirk appearing. "I get that."

"Of course, you do."

Willow nodded, she seemed... Happy? Proud? "Ok, love, we'll meet up with them."

I blushed at her calling me that. "Thanks."

She smiled. "I'll get going now, you should get some rest."

I nodded.

She kissed my forehead before walking to my window. She slowly leaned out of it before climbing down.

I walked to the window and looked out of it, I waved her goodbye.

I then closed my window and went to bed. I laid down, sighing happily. What had just happened? This whole situation, this day... It all changed so fast.

I felt depressed, then Willow comforted me. Then I got depressed again when Rachel and Luke were here at home with me, then Willow comforted me again... With a kiss.

I felt my lips slowly. I couldn't believe that happened. It was so unexpected.

I turned on my side, looking at the window. Willow's window. I smiled.

She really liked me. Willow really liked me. I was doubting it at times, because she said some mean things to me, but she really means well for me.

"Thank you, Willow." I whispered, smiling.

That night, I got to bed feeling happy, for the first time in forever. All thanks to Willow.

______________________________

The next morning, I got up. A smile immediately on my face. I think it's stuck on there.

I got dressed, and got downstairs. I heard Rachel and Luke talk to each other, but it soon went to whispering. I think they're going to act weird again...

I decided to just face them, I had to eventually anyway, and entered the kitchen. I sat down and started eating, but I felt them staring at me. When I looked up, this got confirmed.

I swallowed the food and drank a little. "What?"

Luke looked at Rachel, as if telling her to talk for them. Rachel looked at me. "Blair, we are worried."

I looked from her to Luke, then back at her. "Why?"

"Because something's wrong. I don't know what it is, but I feel that you're hiding something from us. Please, we're here for you," She took Luke's hand in hers. "Both of us."

Seeing that... It still hurts, I'm not going to lie. However, I was done with it. I had Willow now. "I was feeling sad because I felt like you two lied to me."

"We didn't though, we told you." Luke said, I'm sure he has no clue why it's so hard for me.

"We should've told you sooner, we're sorry." Rachel reached for my hand, and I let her. She held it tightly. "We love you, Blair, so much. Please, don't shut us out."

I nodded, slowly. "I won't."

Rachel's face lit up. "Thank you so much." She looked at Luke, motioning something to him.

He looked at me. "We'd love to meet Willow." he said to which Rachel nodded. "We want to meet your best friend."

I looked down, smiling.

"Or is there more now?" He teased.

I looked up, smiling. I couldn't help it. I slowly nodded.

"That's amazing!" He got up, hugging me.

I hugged him back, but saw Rachel's expression. She wasn't that happy, it seems. "Why are you so sad about this?"

Luke pulled back, looking at Rachel. "Yes, Rach, isn't this amazing news?"

"Yes," Rachel looked from Luke to me. "Amazing." She then got up and walked to the car. I really don't get what's up with that... She should be happy that I moved on.

"Let's go." Luke took his backpack and walked to his car, I followed him. We all entered and drove to school.

I entered the building, and felt good. I really did feel good. I felt like no one could bring me down now. This was going to be an amazing day.