Chapter 6

After the guitars solo, the song starts to lose its energy, but it lasts only a few seconds because, as soon the perfect combo climbs down the bars and touches the sand again, the rhythm whooshes at its highest part and all the instruments are blending greatly. Tenka and (Y/N) approach each other and the audience notices that both have Ba'al fusion activated, when the heck happened that?! If the rhythm speeds up, it means that the song is near the end, right, right? Because the others can't handle it more, they're gonna die. Tenka's sword appears in his hand and starts to fight you, making his ōdachi moves like a huge feather, lot of thunders and lightings surround the duo like a tornado.

<<You guys better hold up your drinks.>> says Khrome doing it, <<You've 5 seconds.>> since Shouto and Izuku obeyed to her, the others decide to do so, and fortunately, they made in time because (Y/N) falls on the table breaking it.

<<Ouch...>> the girl stands up but the high priestess' gaze stops her, <<What?>>

<<Even if you've Ba'al's fusion activated, you can't win barehanded against Tenka and his sword.>> comments the Ryuhi chief, <<You trained him to be a first-class sword master, you should evoke your sword too.>>

<<......It pisses me off when you're right, but I was testing how far I can go without the weapons.>> you cross your arms and move your dragon tail a little, <<Erase that damn grin from your face!>>

<<Found ya!>> with a thunder, Tenka teleported there and he's already moving his big sword against the little sister, increasing the anxiety for the students, but...

As soon the pale twin moves forward, (Y/N) slides a foot backwards and drags her whole body along, assuming a lunge stance, and in a second, the ōdachi appears, she set the blade in the opposite way of her direction and with a single downward blow, Tenka is throwed against the fence of the terrace and slide on the sand for a few metros.

<<Damn it.>> the twin sits and crosses his arms irritated, <<As you pull out the sword, I can't go farer, why the hell! Next time, I'll win!>>

Hakkai fixes everything and smiles at the brother's scene, he looks like a kid sometimes. (Y/N) holds the sword with a hand, while the other one rests on her waist; Ba'al closed her inside its coils and seems to laugh at the twin's lost.

<<You can overcome your teacher when you reach her level.>> says Khrome satisfied, <<If she trained you to be a first-class sword master, I did it aiming to turn her into the strongest sword master.>> the student makes the weapon disappear and the beast moves towards the green twin to help him, <<Also, when the ōdachi is materialized, the whole sky's strength is in her hands; you should know that.>>

<<You're the only one so far who's able to force her to evoke a beast's weapon, you know?>> adds Ran hoping to cheer the man up, <<Praise yourself more, you're the person that Ba'al has chosen.>>

The gaze with those brothers look at each other gives Khrome the answer to her doubt, she understands why those two weren't friendly at the start, and sometimes nowadays too, but they always support each other. It's not something that Yamato gave to them, it's a bond that they have developed by themselves, if the bond wasn't so strong, the electric dragon wouldn't choose Tenka as his mate.

Ba'al pushes Tenka's back to get him nearer you, so it can look at the brothers hugging, holding an arm around their backs. Both nod at the beast, Ran and Khrome signs to the students to be absolutely mute, the dragon is teaching them something. Since it's a secret, the beast actives all its senses and when it hears the littlest sound, it acts to protect that secret: killing the chosen ones, included its master if it's necessary.