Chapter 28

Day 2 of camp. The students are awake even if it's only the 5:30 am. Well, let's say that not everyone is fully awake yet.

<<Morning, students.>> this time, Aizawa is in charge, <<The true start to your boot camp happens today. The goal of your stay here, is to toughen up enough to acquire a provisional license.>> the class starts to be more serious now that they heard those words, <<Villain hostility is growing more concrete by the day, and this is to prepare you all to face off against it; without mentioning that we're leaving (Y/N) to fight a terrible enemy by herself. As classmates and future coworkers, is your duty and must, find a way to become stronger and be helpful to her. We'll approach all of this with caution, which brings us to this.>> he throws something towards Bakugou.

<<It's...>> Katsuki catches it in no time, <<The ball from the physical test...>>

<<Your current record is 705.2 metros.>> says Shota opening the app on his phone, <<Let's see how far it'll be now.>>

<<I bet it'll fly for a whole kilometer now!>> , <<Blast it away, Bakugou!>> the class cheers for his friend, but as the blonde hero sets inside the circle, a strange sensation hits him.

Should I help you? You didn't make much power progress from last time.

"You stupid cat again. Get the fuck back, I don't need your fucking help!"

Why don't you call my name? I can make that ball fly so, so, so distant from where you are standing now. It will be satisfying seeing the shock of your friends as you teacher will show how much far it went, right?

"Shut the fuck up, it'll be your score and not mine! I'll make it fly beyond a kilometer anyway, just fucking watch me!" <<Alright, ball, why don'tcha just....>> Bakugou bends backwards as he loads the blast, and then, <<Drop dead!!!>>

As expected, his explosion is very powerful and moves a lot of air mass. The class is waiting to see how far that ball went, with such power, it'll be for sure, beyond the kilometr- What? Only 709.6 metros? That's not the amount of progress that everyone though Bakugou did.

See? I told you.

"Shut the fuck up already!! Leave me alone!"

<<Midoriya, you're next.>> Shota throws the ball to All Might's pupil and resets the app.

"Okay, let's try it. Astraroth-san." after a few seconds, the heat starts to increase in his body, and the roaring voice echoes inside of him, "Can you please help me as much as you can?"

You mean... give to you... the max strength that.... your body is able.... to handle?

"Yes, please."

I can do it.... but without a seal.... you might have.... some repercussions.... on your body.... I don't think it's... a good idea to.... stress your body.... like that....

"I'm aware of it, and I'm prepared to face any consequences. I want to combine your strength with my quirk to test how far I can go for now. Please, so I can help (Y/N)-chan!" suddenly, the heat is raising more and more, taking away his own breath, this is the same sensation he had the first time he talked with the beast.

Understood. However, I will lend to you only the amount of power that combined with your quirk, will not bring damages on your body. I don't accept any negotiations, if you want to try it, you must stay under my rules, Midoriya Izuku.