Chapter 54

In the island, the two brothers made up and sealed it with a long hug with you in between. Thank to that quirk, as soon the situation is fixed, Veena reopened a portal to let the brothers go back, but when Lenka walked in, it closed immediately, avoiding a huge hit from an unknown thing. The screen shows a titanic ugly monster commanded by Irae.

<<This is your end, (Y/N)-sama!>> he shouts laughing, <<For your friend as well!>>

<<Oh yeah, explain me why the hell he doesn't recognize you.>> the thing is that that monster doesn't scare the two coming of Kafka at all, <<I forgot that.>>

<<I played with his eyes before. For him, I'm not Seatiel but someone else. I think I'm going to end this soon, I want to scare the shit out of him.>> says the warrior, <<Rock-paper-scissor for this?>> "Woah, her presence completely changed! So calm and intimidating."

<<I've an idea. Protect Tenka, I'll end this quickly.>>

<<What's wrong (Y/N)-sama? Are you that scared you don't want to look at my eyes?>> says Irae with a very amused tone, <<What a shameful leader! Don't worry, I'll replace you!>> he got distracted and he doesn't see you anymore.

"Sky Emperor mode." Arsene's chains hook the neck of the monster and using the gravity as supporter, you wind up the weapon and you throw yourself towards the head, with lightnings around you, <<Agowilt!>> the sky unleashes a powerful thunder that falls on the monster carbonizing him immediately and breaking the earth again, allowing the water to come up and fulfill the empty spaces.

<<End quickly? More like, it didn't worth my time at all.>> comments Seatiel seeing the little fountain of water that is fulling that huge crater, "Agowilt, definition of unnecessary fear... We're a little hypocritical with names, are we, little girl?"

Irae is running away, somehow survived to that hit, and sees someone familiar. "Seatiel...? What?" he blinks but that man doesn't look like the fearful warrior, and a terrifying whisper is carried in the cold wind, a scary voice said: <<Entranced by the eyes of the dead.>> "What the hell is happening...?"

<<Irae~>> your playful tone moves the man to run and find a place to hide, but no matter how many times he goes inside the woods or changes direction, he ends always in that and only place. Anxious of the fact that what's happening goes beyond his understanding, the first councilor tries one more time to escape, but somehow, he falls in a little cliff, breaking his leg in an awful way.

<<Lose your legs in the forest of confusion.>> again, that creepy whisper.... What the hell is that?

"Is this that fucking girl's fault? I'm going to kill her and take the lead of this clan!" he crawls towards the exit, but he ends near someone else, <<S-S-Seatiel...?!>>

<<Good to see you, Irae.>> the warrior is very pleased by your tricks, he starting to understand how they work, but he'll surely join this mental torture, <<Come here. Last time Veena saved you, but today...>>

<<That slut? She was destined to be mine, I just punished her for running away from me.>>

<<Mh, that cocky grin never dies, huh?>> Seatiel bends and smiles creepily, <<Joking even when you're going to suffer, what an amusing and disgusting man. I said it, didn't I? Veena belongs to no one, she chooses what to do with her life.>>

Wait, that phrase... Izuku jolts remembering immediately. No way, Irae is Veena's fiancé?! It's impossible, how he can still be alive?! So many questions are running in his mind, but he restrains to ask them to the lady, as Irae showed up, she hugged herself and tried hard to keep watching, ready to help you and Seatiel. Still, that huge discomfort didn't go away, and everyone noticed it. She's shivering and her eyes are clearly scared...