Chapter 55

The crisis is delated from the clan as soon Ran took the lead, he is Khrome's reflection, she really taught him divinely how to be a leader. Joel stays anyway to help Ran and learn more things, so a new chain starts, is like Joel is Ran's student now, how funny. As soon the weather allows it, the ship is ready to departure and bring everyone back.

When you walk home, after a very long time, you find a lot of people outside your main gate, they all run and hug you crying and cheering you up in the best way they can. Even Inko, Mitsuki, Fuyumi, Todoroki's mother and a lot of your friends' parents are there. Surely, you're a blessed child. Without talking about your grandparents and Vincent, who stayed at your place all the time to keep company to your new member, who greeted you and Shouto happily, so glad that you two finally are back at home. You were wrong, you and your soulmate both, are so blessed to have such wonderful people around.

The next day.

The school restarts normally, you and Shouto had the permission to spend the night at your place, but from today, you two must live in the dorm. Everything is like before this Seatiel's bullshit began, you walk in with a bright smile, greeting everyone, talking and joking with your classmates and avoiding some girly questions from Mina and the other girls. Man, this is what the adolescents missed the most, the ordinary peace they had, they know it's not the same, but only think about it, it helps them to replace that little difference with the old one, and picture the good old days. And what good old days don't have a hero-like lesson? You're guessing what it might be?

<<NO WAY, SUPER MOVES?! FUCK YEAH!!!>> the whole A-1 class stand up to celebrate the news, they were waiting that shit for so long!

The class broke its changing record, everyone put their hero suits so quickly that the teachers barely had the time to prepare the field for the lesson, that their super hyped pupils were already in line, waiting like soldiers. Just ten times cuter and funnier.

<<Super moves, in other words, killer techniques sure to win the day!>> the training is started from Ectoplasm.

<<And any such technique that's truly one with you admits no imitation.>> continues Cementos, <<The meaning of the battle lies is how far you can push your unique skills!>>

<<And your moves are your symbol!>> adds enthusiastic Midnight, <<In this day and age, if you're a pro hero without any super moves, you're an endangered species! In other words, you need a move to help you to get out from bad situations and stand your ground!>>

<<Like Iida's Recipro Burst.>> Tenya jolts at his teacher's words, <<A temporary speed boost is a threat in itself, and as such, is worthy enough for the title of "super move".>>

<<It's worthy to be a super move you say...>> Iida is shaking in joy, he received such praise from a super hero about one of his moves, this boy is done, he can die with a joy now.

<<To make you develop this characteristic and make you pass the license exam...>> Cementos, Ectoplasma and the other teachers are activating their quirk and create a badass training field, which doesn't look easy at all, <<With the days of the summer break left, you're in for some two-in-one training.>>

<<Whip up your move and increase your quirks at the same time!>> Midnight participates as well, tougher.

<<You're also thinking about new modifies on your costume, like (Y/N) or Midoriya.>> speaks Aizawa, <<You can go and apply all the modifies you want to reach your goal. You shall break past these walls with "Plus Ultra" on your lips. Now, are you ready?>>