Chapter 39

<<Oi, woman.>> Katsuki had to put his hands on her waist to keep her in place, she weights too much for his tired body, <<Wake up already.>>

<<I'm awake, don't worry.>> she replies with a whispers, <<I'm listening to the world. Keep quiet for a second, Kacchan.>>

<<Your head in on my freaking neck, how can you listen to that bullshit, huh? My heartbeat will be louder->>

<<Yeah, actually it's pretty fast.>> she hugs him, as straighten her position, <<Are you scared, Kacchan?>>

<<Fuck, no....>> he adverts his gaze with a little blush and uses a concerned tone, <<I'm worried. That fire bitch is right, you don't fucking take care of your damn self, not even when you're about to fight. What the hell is wrong with you?>>

<<You sound like my husband... He was a scolding mess when I skipped meals or didn't sleep during the night. I always did it, I'm trying to change, but it's a habit quite hard to erase. I was trained like this, push your body over the limit and when you're near to faint, you're allowed to regain energies. I was quitting when I moved in with my husband, but I fell back at the beginning when he passed away. Being the high priestess doesn't let me much time to take care of myself, so...>>

<<Do I need to beat your stupid ass? C'mon, you're old enough to take care of yourself, I'm not buying this bullshit, woman.>> he roars a bit angry, <<It's not that hard, idiot.>>

"If you only know what means lead this clan, you wouldn't say those words, Kacchan." <<I'll try again.>> she raises her head and smiles at him, <<Stay here. I don't have enough power to open the wall and close it again, please, do as I say, ok?>> "Strangely, I feel calm. It's nostalgic... I've never been so calm since my husband died. I feel like we were fight together... He always protected me, and I protected him as well as I could... but it wasn't enough." Khrome walks forward with a calm expression, "I'm a strong person, but what makes me cry, is that I'm never enough for someone... My only weakness, is this heart of mine... And the waste of its emotions."

Everyone feels the change in the air. As the sound of heels fills the air, the stress gets lower and a safeness felling replaces it. Bakugou, Izuku, Shouto, Kirishima, Tenya and Momo see a different person. Khrome is still wearing the hooded cloak, but they know for sure, that person, isn't Ryuhi Khrome anymore, Shiroyasha neither, is someone else. Someone blessed by the heavens, someone invincible, someone... legendary.

<<Khrome-san!>> Shuu reduces the speed and stops panting, <<P-please take care of->> he's hushed by the strong and warm hand of her, <<Khrome....-san...?>> "I don't recognize her... it's the first time I see her like this..."

<<Well done out there, All Might-dono.>> the priestess finally removes her cloak, just to give it to the number one hero, <<Please rest here and leave everything to me.>> she accompanies the hero and the lady to the wall and leaves them near Bakugou.

"Woah...." is the thought that put thousands of people on the same wavelength. The cause? Khrome's armor.

It's made by a material that shine with different colors basing on the angle someone looks at it. She doesn't have much protection, but those few pieces she has, are stunning enough to hush everything. Her legs are covered by white long boots-like protections, laid on them there are doodles of that strange material, but one leg is different from the other. The right one has a kneel-long protection, and above it, there are only those stunning doodles, and with her candid skin, it's godly beautiful. The left one instead, has the longest protection which goes until half of her thigh, and to adorn that part of left skin, there's the chain of her waist armor that hang and has a strange empty circle... Maybe she held something in there? The waist armor is quite simple, has only a thick covering of that material and leaves the owner to move her long and powerful legs as much as she desires, also, it keeps in place two white long waved veils, that dance at each step Khrome takes. Her torso has a white clothes to hide her skin and her breasts are protected by the armor, that again, it's different from each side. The right side has a bigger component under her breast, that reassemble claws, maybe flames or something like that, while the left one, has only a swing of armor, hiding and protecting her ribs. Her arms are protected by long and candid finger loop gloves, with stones on the middle finger point. The wide and strong shoulders are adorned with thin and intertwined lines of Edenrium, making a little canvas on her bare collarbones, the black choker breaks the pure and candid contrast, as her head is beautify by a fabulous diadem...