Chapter 50

You don't know what or how happened, but as the notice of your departure with Seatiel, alarmed all of your classmates, and now everyone wants to come along too. Kirishima and Bakugou are the most protective ones, they keep Seatiel away from you, and the warrior just jokes and respects what they decided. Ran has a little of difficulties to saddle the horses for everyone, you try to free Rasha from the bridle and the protection boots, but he keeps pushing you away, as if he doesn't want that.

"What's wrong with him today?" you think, "He usually hates have something on so much, that's why I learnt how to ride him without anything... I wonder what flies in his mind."

Everyone put the waterproof cloaks, get on their horse and waits silently. They won't leave you with that man, especially for a long trip. Opened just one shutter, they move outside, you get on Rasha and look puzzled at Seatiel.

<<Amyntas.>> he pronounces a name and golden flames are burning out from his body, shaping like an animal, <<This is my horse.>> he says jokily, the animal reinforces itself and a beautiful unicorn with a palomino pelt, stands proud, and let his owner get on him, <<What?>>

<<...That completely took me off guard.>> you say scanning the golden equine with a white horn, <<A unicorn? Really?>>

<<Hey, I thought at a unicorn when I was little, ok?>> the Ryuhi moves the horse forward, <<Don't judge me, he's my first beast awakened.>>

<<Where are you going if you don't know the way?>> you sigh and move Rasha as well, "Geez." as you two lead the way, the others follow you silently and scanning every Seatiel's moves.

<<I said nothing when I saw this black legend. You're commanding a horse that cannot be broken, you know? How do you->> as soon he points at the horse he tries to bite him, <<Jesus- Woh! Amyntas, stay down.>>

<<Woah, Rasha!>> both horses move quickly from a side and try to bite each other, <<Easy boy, easy.>> you and Seatiel take the control back fast but the two beasts are glaring at each other.

"Even the horses don't get along..." say internally your classmates, "One has an intimidating aura, the other looks so majestic that it can't scare somebody with its pureness. Always the opposite, huh?"

Walking under the rain isn't the best, but the A-1 class decided it for you, so they stick up with the cold and keep going. So far, the heirs don't talk to each other, the girl is just looking in front of her, sometimes watching the surroundings, while the man looks all around him curiously, trying to catch a change.

They're in a very ample pasture, with trees and mountains, little hills... Now that they see it, the question pops out in their mind, how big is this island? The mountains look infinite and so huge, the houses are so tiny for how distant they are, and then, a loudly noise silences the rain and the wind for how much strong is. A big hill is deeply carved and inside, there's the Heaven itself. A huge waterfall is keeping full those countless lakes, displayed in a magnificent way on rainbow-colored crystals which resonates when the rain hits the minerals. Even if there's no light in the sky, nor stars, the water is painted with breathtaking colors form the mineral itself, and it's a paradisiac place. The class is so hyped to walk in there, but you change direction and decide to go around the gift of Mother Nature, and Seatiel walks behind you without objections, like if he was thinking the same. Disappointed, the young heroes follow you, but not all of them. Midoriya saw someone inside that, so he approaches it with his horse.

"Wait... That's me when I was kid..." he sees his child reflection calling him to go inside, "What the hell-"

<<Izuku.>> gladly, your voice brings him back to reality, <<Let's go.>> your gaze is enough for your friend to not ask anything and obey, "The Waterfall of the Origin shows the past of whoever walks inside... It's a cursed place. I don't want to know anybody's past if it's forced to do it like in that zone. Not everybody likes to see their own past again."