Chapter 38

(U-um.... I don't know who that girl is, but she defeated All Might's enemy in a second and now is protecting him with her team- Oh, I got informed by the editorial staff right now, that girl is a Yuuei student from the hero course, named (F/N); second place of the sports festival. We assume that the man with the lance and those giant beasts is the traitor that Ryuhi Khrome was talking about, so... (Y/N) is the warrior that should be able to fight equally with him?) the screens keep Khrome update about your fight while she keeps fighting the Noumus with her army, (Both don't move though, I wonder what they are waiting...)

"She's thinking a way to save All Might." thinks the priestess, "Usually, the ones who focus only on the offensive are (Y/N) and Tenka, Joel supports them, while Lenka and Shuu defend. Usually. Now they can't effort that plan with those beasts against them. Even if Tenka and (Y/N) renounce to Joel and put him in the defense side, he can fight only against Fenrir. Lenka would have the heaviest role, being able to block Seatiel's beasts, but still, if he defends.... I need to go and help her, but with these fuckers... I need to use my quirk again, ugh!" <<Don't move!>> the Ryuhi soldiers trust their leader with their lives, and they immediately obey to the order, blocking their movements even when a monster is about to hit them, <<Ataraxia!>> underneath each Noumu, appears a blinding light and the sunset crystal cages them inside an unbreakable coffin, and the battle ends with the Ryuhi's victory, for now.

The soldiers are tired, who wounded, who unfortunately died... It's hard to fight something that has the same strength as All Might. Only Ran and Khrome are able to kill them with just a hit, but it's tiring for them too. Especially for the lady, which body begins to give the first problems.

"Shit, the fever is going up again..." <<Whoever can move help the wounded ones and bring them here!>> the woman opens a crack on the wall to let people go inside, "I calculated a loss, but this is better than I thought. I mean, 30 people died, but against something as strong as All Might, it's a miracle."

<<Khrome-sama, we need more space.>> announces a lady, and the chief provides immediately.

"If I use this without singing... No, I'll handle the pain, I'll not sing with all these people watching." the priestess touches the water and uses the surface itself as a conductor, amplifying her crystal by the double, <<Is this enough?>>

"She's at her limit already...." thinks Izuku worried, "She's even sick.... I can't let her fight alone, but without a permission... Dammit!"

"Something is wrong with her." Todoroki scans her as well, "With the cloak it's hard to notice, but her breath rhythm is faster, and her breaths are shorter.... She's struggling but for what? She's unhurt, what causes her that?"

After controlled the operation, Khrome calls her army's attention once again, <<We must give our support to the heroes and the third coming of Kafka! Go back in the city and help the heroes to withdraw, and in any case, you bump into All Might and the lady he rescued, give those two the priority!>>

<<Yes ma'am!>> the squads are running back from different paths, to catch every possibility to bump into a hero or a missing person. Ran stops for a second to look at his leader worried, but the woman signs him to go and do his job with a smile, so the man focuses on his duties.

When the port become as silent as a cemetery, Khrome walks backwards slowly until she touches the crystal wall and rests her body on it, looking for support.

"Shit, I'm cold.... This is not good. If the fever goes upper, I'm going to faint. I need to rest and stay calm." she closes her eyes and tries to regulate her breath, "Stay strong. A lot of people can freak out if you do that. Stay awake, stay strong!"