Chapter 16

"The last one..." Vincent looks over Todoroki, and then Khrome says that that young man is (Y/N)'s soulmate, and the director gasps surprised, <<My boy, let me see what you got! Oh my lord, someone record this for me too. I want it on a DVD on my shelf at home.>>

<<You're going to see something, boss. You better sit down.>> says Lenka stealing a cookie from the table, <<He dances almost like us. This brat is dangerous for us brothers.>> he sets behind his base and stays ready.

<<What?! Really?>> exclaims Khrome, <<Oi kids, shut the hell up, I have to see this.>>

The class laughs and sits on the floor, a bit curious to see how the perfect couple dance. Shouto puts a hand on your waist but keeps a normal distance, his gaze is glued on your look. Same for you, that white tux looks divinely on him, the black shirt, the bright blue tie caged by the light dark grey waistcoat. The red side of his hair is pulled over the white one in a wave form...

"He's so handsome..." you're captured by his appeal, he looks like a king in your eyes.

<<This dress and hairstyle suits you.>> he whispers holding you close, then put an arm behind your back, and opens the other one waiting to meet yours, <<The makeup too... You look like a queen.>>

<<Stop it.>> you say embarrassed and letting him hold you, and your well-finished hand lays on his, holding it gently, <<These clothes are expensive, I don't want to burn them.>>

<<Gimme a violin or something, I'm gonna test 'em.>> as Vincent read Khrome's mind, he picks up a black bag and hands it to the woman, <<You're the best, my man. Tenka, follow me, alright?>>

Khrome starts to play a very energetic song, with a fast rhythm that suddenly speeds up and then slows down... Tenka follows her clapping his hands and hitting strongly his feet on the floor to make a dull background, and voilà, a song is done right there. As the sound comes out from the instrument, Shouto and you both, close your eyes and start to move perfectly synchronized. No matter how fast is the beat, the duo follows it divinely, the staff helps Tenka with the sounds, and the dancers mirrors them hitting their heels on the floor keeping dancing, turning, running, and stopping with some hard ballroom figures. The moment the music slows down, Shouto's hand strokes your waterfall braid hair and stops lower than before, keeping a stronger hold.

"He remembers that I don't like people looking at my scar..." you break your curved pose, going as close as possible to him, your noses are now touching, "He wants to go faster? Challenge accepted."

You walk backwards, as soon the heel touch the grey floor, your pace is quicker than before, matching perfectly to Khrome's remix beat. Their movements are full of passion and power, even not being near them, the classmates can feel the air moved by those bodies dancing around so majestically. As if that wasn't enough, the more the song keeps going, the more your quirks are resonating with each other, building little by little a field of plants and crystals with a fire inside. A strong back step, raise arm elegantly but with force, dancing in the ice... and suddenly, the two get away for each other, but they keep the contact holding hands and face the cameras, dancing individually, and staring at each other with a lovely smile. Making you spin a few times, Shouto creates the old hold and stands firm as you reach him, and the song ends.

<<What the....>> whispers Khrome surprised, "He moves almost as sensually as Lenka and almost as elegantly as Joel. In addition, those two... Neither of them was leading the dance, they trusted each other so much that their body instinctively followed the other's movements, and it's not forced to do it like during a lead." <<Do you need a triple approbation for->>