Chapter 32

The group moved inside the woods to avoid more fights, but as soon they see the road they need to take to go back, they notice that Uraraka and Tsuyu are fighting another villain. A crazy little girl with some weird and creepy tools.... As the students appear, the little girl runs away to rejoin her group, as ordered by her leader. As the two girls see how Izuku is, they swallow so worried, that arm... Is even possible to fix? It's a good thing that the blood doesn't come out, but, the hanging skin can be fixed...right? Midoriya and the others update the women about what's happening, and about their decision to go back to the facility, Bakugou need to be escorted there.

<<You're escorting Bakugou-chan...?>> repeats Tsuyu concerned, <<Then where's him?>>

<<What?>> Izuku laughs nervously as he looks over his shoulder, <<What are you talking about, Kacchan's is right behind....us....>> the group stays immobile for the shock, he was there a second ago! Midoriya is pervaded by strong and uncontrollable thrills of fear, his childhood friend is gone right under his eyes...

<<Oh, him?>> a new voice moves all the gazes on a tree, <<I used my magic and palmed him.>> a man with a mask and a magician outfit is standing on a branch, holding two little spheres, <<He ain't the kinda talent that should be in the hero side. So we're taking him on a stage where he can really shine.>>

<<Give him back!!>> screams angrily Midoriya, if he wasn't that injured, he would use Astraroth's power again and beat the shit out of that freakshow, <<Bakugou is a boy, not an object anyone own!! He owns himself, you filthy egoist! Give him back!>>

<<Get out of the way!>> Shouto uses his ice to enclose the tree inside a frozen barrier, but the illusionist jumps pretty high and is unhurt, <<Motherfucker... Uraraka, I'm leaving this kid to you!>> he literally throws the brat on his shoulders away, and bolts forward, ready to fight and save Bakugou and Tokoyami.

<<Don't can't just take them, you bastard!!>> as Izuku screams very upset, Todoroki unleashes his quirk and in a second, an immense wall of ice submerged the woods, putting the student in difficulty, that isn't a safe amount of ice to use, but if it's for saving his friends, then he doesn't mind having his own bones frozen.

<<Did he say, "we're closing the curtains"...?>> whispers Uraraka and Tsuyu as they take care of the B student.

<<Oh no....!!>> "I can't do anything with this fucked up body! Fuck!"

<<We can't let them!>> Shouto is the first one who chases the man at his max speed, <<Don't let them escape! Ash Crow, help me out!>>

You better get the Pride brat back, Khrome and Master will rage up so bad if something happens to him.

During the way, Todoroki threw tons of ice arrows to the villain, and thanks to Ash Crow, the aim was perfect, but the enemy dodged everything, like someone else was telling him where to move... Is Seatiel's fault again?!

<<Dammit, he's too fast!>> shouts frustrated Endevor's son, <<Ash Crow, you can't increase my speed?>>

I don't do miracles, Shouto. I'm able to help you during a fight, but I'm not Ba'al or Astraroth, I can't increase your physical abilities.

<<Fuck! He's gaining distance!>> "I need a plan, and I need it now! My stamina is running out..."

<<We can't.... We can't give up....>> Midoriya growls in pain, <<We have to catch him... We have to take them back!>>