Chapter 18

After many funny moments, the road finally ends. The trees were shielding a heavenly place: a big lake is surrounded by this enormous and colorful field of flowers, mountains piercing the clouds in the sky in the background... Wow, here is really beautiful, the air is aromatized with the scent of the various types of flowers, the waves of the lake that move the ground on its shore with a relaxing sound. Everyone gets off from their horses and walks bare feet on that soft grass, looking around.

<<Welcome to my paradise.>> Khrome encourages the students to take a seat while she prepares everything for the picnic, but the heroes declined the offer and help her instead.

Set a big blanket on the grass, then place the food all over it, sandwiches, brioches, jams, fruits, juices, water, where the heck all this stuff was? Lenka and Tenka explain that when the students were shopping, they made all of those and put them in the bags on their horses.

Once everything is ready, everyone takes a seat and the animals that live in the woods are approaching the humans, curiously. Deers, bears, wolves, birds... This is awesome, a lot of them are around Khrome, it seems that they know her. As everyone got used to the animals' presence, they start to eat playing some games like truth or dare.

It's your and Khrome's turn, <<Truth or dare?>> and you know that woman too well that everything is clear as the water; the high priestess chooses "truth", <<Did you eat?>>

<<.....Dare.>> a puppy wolf sleeps in her lap, and the woman doesn't want to move and wake him up, but it's true that she didn't eat that much during breakfast and she's forgetting to do it now to take care of that pup.

<<Eat something.>> you cross your arms, <<Stop skipping your meals, your health is sickly already, don't kill yourself with your own hands.>>

<<Damnit...>> Khrome asks to Kirishima to hand her something, <<I'm feeling well lately, there's no need to worry so much.>>

<<Yeah, so let's make the body weak again 'cause it doesn't have the right substances to maintain its functions and stuff. Congratulation, very wise, Khrome-sama.>>

<<Truth or dare? Choose wisely, my little flower.>> argh, not again... why Ryuhi's women are all so vindictive? What's wrong with them?

<<Dare.>> "If I choose truth, she's going to ask me something really embarrassing, and that's something that I want to avoid at all costs. With dare, I can pull it off somehow."

<<Punch Kacchan.>>

.....Are you serious? That bomb is right next to you, the class decided the seats by drawing...

<<Fucking touch me, and I'm going to blow your ugly ass face!>> well, Katsuki isn't cooperative at all, as always.

<<What's the penalty?>> "I don't want to argue with this idiot."

<<Kick Rasha.>> a huge smile appears across the woman's face, <<Too easy read through you, my little flower.>>

.....Why did you think that you could pull it off somehow? That was stupid of you. Gave up on your victory, you stand up and approach stealthily Rasha that is eating alone from the group of horses. Moving slowly, focused on don't make any sounds, you're just behind your target. Okay, one, two...

<<!!>> as the animal feels pain on his gaskin, it grumbles and quickly turns, seeing his master running as fast as she can. Irritated, Rasha charges her galloping pretty fast.