2.

"Look at my best friend!" I yelled as Erica started strutting towards me like she was on a runways

"Look at my best friend!" I yelled as Erica started strutting towards me like she was on a runways. I snapped my fingers, hyping her up. "Yes, ma'am!

"You know, I just gotta remind people that I'm that bitch

"You know, I just gotta remind people that I'm that bitch." She said, flipping her hair off her her shoulder. "But you look good too, honey. You getting thick, too. Who's breaking your back in?"

"Girl bye. Nobody." I said, shaking my head. "Anyways, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, love. I'm so ready to graduate. The people at my school be getting on all my nerves." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're almost done, honey." I said, as the car pulled in front of us. My brother didn't really like me driving around by myself, so he had someone drive me around. The only time I really drive is when I'm going to see David.

"Okay, boss bitch gotta a driver now." She said as we got into the SUV.

"Not by choice. You know how overprotective Brooklin is. Plus, we've been making a lot of moves lately, we need a little extra protection."

Of course, Erica knew what Brooklin and I did. She didn't exactly support it, but she dealt with it because she loves us. Little does she know her tuition is already paid for, Brooklin and I made sure of that. She thinks she's about to have student loans for the rest of her life, but we took care of her, because she's family.

When we arrived at the club named "East", it was already packed. The line was damn near wrapped around the building. Women mugged Erica and I as we walked past them, going straight to the entrance.

"Welcome, Ms. Westbrook." A white man in a suit said, giving me a warm smile and I smiled back at him. "My name is Ryan. I am the manager of East, working right under the owner, Mr. East. If you need anything just let me know and I can get it for you, and your friend." He said, smiling at Erica. I peeped him checking her out as soon as we walked in the door. Ryan was cute too, he had a style to him that was attractive.

"Nice to meet you, Ryan. Thank you." I said, nodding my head.

"I'll escort you to Mr. East and Mr. Westbrook." He said, and I nodded my head. I held hands with Erica, as Ryan led us through the crowd of people. We finally reached the staircase, and made our way to what I was assuming was the VIP section.