8.

I walked into one of the couple Laundry Mats we own in Spanish Harlem and greeted everyone one, smiling

I walked into one of the couple Laundry Mats we own in Spanish Harlem and greeted everyone one, smiling. It's a few weeks since that day I found Denzel trying to take over my trade, and I've been feeling pretty good lately since, and it's honestly become of Dave. He's been extremely supportive lately and I really appreciate it. I was actually taking him out later tonight, as a thank you.

"Wassup Harlem." Dominic, the second in command at this business said, and we did our little hand shake. "You looking real good, as usual."

He looked me up and down, licking his lips. Dominic was Dominican and Puerto Rican and just as fine as he wanted to be.

He was a little older, but we've hooked up from time to time

He was a little older, but we've hooked up from time to time. He personally got around too much for me to pursue anything further and had multiple baby mamas. Other than that, we were good friends and I looked out for him at all times.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said smiling at him.

"So what brings you by baby girl? Senior isn't here." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know, I'm actually here to talk to you about something." I said walking past him and going to the back. I opened the office door and saw stacks of money sitting on racks. This building was kind of out back up main warehouse. We only kept a portion of our money at the warehouse, just in case we got attacked or raided, we would still have majority of our money and our people could still eat while we laid low, until we got things back on track. Most of the money was here, because I trusted Senior and Dominic with it.

"So, you know Senior has been talking about getting out of the business right?" I asked and he nodded his head and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, he's always talking about, he's getting too old for this and he wants to spend more time with his grandkids." He said and I laughed at how annoyed he got. "That's all that all man says. My papa is too much."

"Yeah, and your dad leaves, we need someone to replace him." I said, looking at him and he squinted his eyes at me and I nodded at head and he smiled so hard. He asked if I was serious in Spanish and I nodded my head and he pulled me into a hug.