16.

I bit my lip, watching Rubi bounce up and down on me

I bit my lip, watching Rubi bounce up and down on me. My hands were on her hips and her's were on my shoulder for support.

"Fuck, Brooklin!" She moaned loudly, throwing her head back. Her legs started to shake and she started to slow down.

"Keep going." I grunted, slapping her ass hard.

"I can't, B." She cried, shaking her head. I put my arms around her and flipped us over, so I was on top. She was even louder with how quick and hard, I was stroking.

After a while, we both came together, and I laid down on top of her, taking a deep breath. I pulled away from her and laid down next to her. I looked over at Rubi and she put her hair up in a bun and started rolling up.

I stood up and grabbed my boxers and put them on, then grabbed my phone and saw that Harlem texted me. I haven't been home in a couple of day and Harlem has been texting me ever since. I was still pissed about her messing with East. East was suppose to be my best friend, and he's been fucking my baby sister since we started working together. They both got me out here looking stupid, telling people all around town that the rumors of them messing around weren't true.

"Hey, what's wrong" Rubi said, grabbing my hands and pulling me back on the bed. She put the blunt to my lips and lit it for me.

"You were right." I said, taking my head. "East is fucking Harlem."

She bit her lip, looking at me. "How did you find out?" She asked as I passed it back to her.

"I walked in on them. I thought that was their first time, and I was only pissed at East, because I thought he was taking advantage of Har', but then they told me that they've been fucking around for months. Since we started working together. I guess they decided too..be together or whatever." I laid back on the bed, and she got on top of me, still smoking.

"Listen, I understand that she's your little sister and that you feel the need to protect her at all times, but Harlem is a grown ass woman. A grown ass woman who basically runs New York. She's capable of protecting herself, and you know that. You just don't want to accept it. Let her live her life, just like you've been living yours." I kissed my teeth, taking the blunt back.

"You don't understand Rubi, you're not a guy."

"Brooklin, you are a walking double standard." She started rubbing on my chest. "Did you forget that you've been having sex with your sister's best friend since she turned like eighteen and they're the same age? And you got her little ass pregnant? You're basically a predator yourself." I glared at her, making her laugh. "I'm just kidding, you know I am. All I'm saying is, the heart wants what the heart wants. At the time, you wanted Erica. East wants Harlem. The age difference and the fact that he's your best friend isn't too bad. Would you rather have her with Denzel?

"No." I mumbled.

"Exactly. Let that shit go. Talk to your sister." She said and my phone stared to ring. I looked at the phone and seen that Erica was calling. I sighed, tapping Rubi's thigh and she got off of me.

"Hello?" I said, after answering the phone.

"Hey, Brooklin, I'm sorry for bothering you." She said sniffling and I sat up.

"E, what's wrong?" I said, getting up from the bed and I started to get dressed.

"I was laying down, because I wasn't feeling good and then I started having cramps and I looked down and their was blood everywhere." She started crying harder.

"Where are you?" I asked, starting to move faster.

"Ryan is taking me to the hospital right now." I tensed up a little bit heard that dudes name, but not wasn't the time for me to be petty. I had to worry about my daughter.

"Ight, I'm on my way there right now." I said, grabbing my keys. "Hey, she's gonna be okay."

"I hope so." She sniffled and then hung up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket.

"I gotta go, I'll call you later." I said, kissing Rubi quickly and walking out of her room.

-/-/-/-/-/-

I walked into Erica's room and saw that she was sound asleep with an IV in her arm. To her right, Ryan was sitting in a chair by her. I kissed my teeth, rolling my eyes, making him look over at me.

"Hey, Brooklin." He said, standing up and walking towards me.

"What happened?" I asked, wanting to get straight to business.

"All day today, she's between saying that she doesn't feel good. I offered to take her to the hospital, but she said that he doctor said it was normal for her not to well sometimes. She said she just wanted to lay down and watch tv, maybe take a nap, so we did. Then about an hour later she said she was getting really bad craps, and I got up to get the heating pad I had bought for her, and I took the covers off of her to put it on and I saw blood and I rushed her to the hospital.

"And what did the doctor say?"

"She said she's not entirely sure what happened. She thinks Erica might be under a lot stress ans her body is letting her know that she needs to chill out. She said that the baby looks okay, but they're going to keep her overnight to monitor her and the baby's health."

"Fuck man." I sighed, rubbing my face. "I'm glad they're okay."

"Yeah, me too. I was so worrried." He said, looking over at Erica. I looked at him, putting my hands in my pocket.

"So um...Are y'all two...ya know?" I asked and he looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"No, we're not. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do like her. I like her a lot actually, but she has lot going on right now, and I know she isn't ready to jump into a relationship while she has a baby on the way. We just agreed to continue to get to know each other, as friends, until we decide we're both ready to take that next step." I chuckled.

"Don't get your hopes up."

"What do you mean?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I mean, don't get too hyped about a possiblity. I've known Erica for years, and you, white boy, you aren't her type."I said crossing my arms over my chest. "And don't think that you're just gonna be around my daughter all you want too."

"I see what this is." He said, nodding his head, smiling. "You're jealous. You don't want to see Erica with any man that isn't you, but you don't want to man up and step up to the plate and be with her. She told me all about you Brooklin, and I respect you, because you're my bosses friend, and the father of the woman I really about's child, but you're gonna respect me too. Because I'm gonna be around for a long time.

I just stared at him as he went to go sit back down next to Erica. Instead of staying and waiting for Erica to wake up, i just left. My daughter was okay, and that's all that matters to me.

-/-/-/-/-

Hey Beautiful People!
I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, the week flew by and I didn't even realize it was Wednesday and I had homework, so yeah.

Tomorrow, Unstable 2 should be published. I just need a cover, so if any of you guys make covers, send them too me please and thank you!

Love you guy!

✨Mimi✨