29.

Tonight was finally the reopening of the club, and I was beyond ready

Tonight was finally the reopening of the club, and I was beyond ready. We were also back in business tonight. Harlem and Brooklin already redistributed the product that needed to be sold, and so everything was running smoothly on their part so far. I had some of my people working the corners right now, but the real money was going to come in tonight, when they were moving the floor.

Since the club was opening back up, we hired a baby sitter, who was taking care of Kairi and Serenity. Brooklin was handling things at the warehouse, Ryan and I were getting things together for the club, and Erica, Harlem, and surprisingly Rubi were out shopping and getting their nails and hair done. Erica had finally met Rubi about a week ago, the two of them were getting along really well. Erica wasn't jealous, because she was over her relationship with Brooklin and she was all about Ryan right now. Rubi wasn't feeling anyway either, because she understood Erica's place in Brooklin's life. She knew that she was going to be around forever, because they had a child together and she said that she was confident in her relationship with him, so they were being very mature about the whole things.

I was sitting in my office, talking to Ryan about something when my phone started to ring and I saw that it was Harlem calling me on facetime.

I answered and saw her in a dressing room. "Yes mamas?"

"I hope you're not busy, babe, but I had a question." She said, flipping the camera around, and showing me her outfit in the mirror. She looked so damn good.

"So I already know that I'm getting this, but they also have it in a few different colors, and I'm not sure which one to get."

"I like the color you have on. It looks really good on you." I said, with a small smirk, she turned around, so I could see the back of the dress. "That ass is getting bigger, babe."

"Shut up, no it's not." She said, laughing and turning back around. "Alright, get back to work."

"Yes, boss." I rolled my eyes, smiling. "I love you."

"Love you too, babe." She smiled and wave, before pressing the end button. I put my phone down and saw that Ryan was also on the phone Erica.

"E, you look amazing, I wish you would stop saying that." He said, looking into the camera.

"I just don't feel pretty. I still haven't gotten to my goal weight, yet." I heard her say, and I shook my head.

"You're gorgeous, your body is gorgeous. I think you should get that dress, it looks really good on you." He said and she sighed.

"Okay, thank you babe. I'll talk to you later, Harlem is yelling at me for taking so long in the dressing room." She said and after they said their goodbyes, they hung up.

"Women." We said at the same time, and then laughed. "Anyways, hows things looking downstairs?"

"Everything looks good. The bar stocked up, everyone has their uniforms. The works have their product, and they know what to sell, who to sell too, and how much to sell." He said and I nodded my head. I was just hoping that everything went smoothly, tonight, because I was not in the mood to deal with anymore drama. I just want to run my business and be in the bed with my family.