20.

"Come on babe, I thought you and Brooklin made up?" Dave said, and I rolled my eyes

"We did, but just because we made up doesn't mean that I have to have dinner with his girlfriend." I said, while sitting on the couch with Bronx. Dave was sitting on the couch with me, and my legs were laying over his lap, and he was rubbing on my legs.

"Har', he really likes the girl,and he wants you to meet her and check her out." He said, and I looked at him.

"David, what did I say?" I said, and he sighed, shaking his head. "I don't want to talk this anymore."

"Well, you kind don't have a choice, because I invited them over here." He said, moving my legs and standing up. I stared at him, not believing that he actually invited them to my house.

"Don't play with me today, David." I said, and he chuckled, walking into my kitchen and started to pull out some liquor and wine. "David."

"I'm not playing. They'll be over here in about..." He looked at his watch. "Thirty minutes, so I would suggest you get dressed." I squinted my eyes at him, because I wanted to fight him. I've been telling him for a week that I did not want to meet this girl, and he had the audacity to invite her to my house and then pull out my drinks for us to drink up

I knew I wasn't going to be able to out of it, so I just kept my anger inside, and went into my bedroom and got dressed.

I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen and Dave passed me a cup, because he already knew that I would need multiple drinks tonight

I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen and Dave passed me a cup, because he already knew that I would need multiple drinks tonight. I took a sip of the drink, and went back into the living room.

After a while, I heard a key in the door and it unlocked and I seen Brooklin and the girl walk in. Brooklin and I did make up, but he decided that it was time for us to live in our own places, and he also said that he didn't want to hear Dave and I have sex.

"Wassup, B." Dave said, standing up and dapping him up. I stood up and hugged Brooklin and just looked at the girl.

"Hey, yall." Brooklin said after greeting us. He then put his arm around her. "I know you guys met once, but Rubi, this is my sister Harlem, and my boy East."