30.

The feds kept in a holding cell until the next morning, until they finally decided that I had nothing to do with shooting

The feds kept in a holding cell until the next morning, until they finally decided that I had nothing to do with shooting. It took Ryan coming up to the jail and showing documents and other proof that I owned the club. I was wearing the same clothes from last night, with Harlem's blood all over me. They didn't even give me anything change into, so when Ryan picked me up, I stopped my the house the take a quick shower and change. We were a few minutes away from the hospital and my heart my beating so fast. Ryan said that he doctors who tell them anything or let them see Harlem, because him and Erica aren't family, and they had no idea where Brooklin was. They had called him multiple times, and stopped by the warehouse and his house, but they couldn't find them. Rubi was also at the hospital, and she said she hasn't heard or seen him either. He was more than likely out looking for whoever did this to Harlem. I was just praying that he didn't get caught in anything, because losing my best friend and the love of my life was for sure going to drive me crazy.

When we finally got to the hospital, I damn near jumped out before Ryan would even stop the car. I made my way through the entrance and towards the elevator to get to the floor that she was being held. When we got the floor, I saw Erica and Rubi sitting down in the waiting area. I walked up to the desk to the nurse.

"I need to see Harlem Westbrook." I said, to the nurse and she looked up at me and typed the name into the computer. "Are you family, sir?

"I'm her husband." I said, biting my lip. I just needed to make sure my baby girl was alright.

"It doesn't say in the system that she's married." The nurse said, looking up at me, and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Look hoe, I'm not in the mood for this shit." I said, starting to get irritated. "Call the fucking doctor down here, because I cause a fucking scene, ight?"

"Dave, chill." Ryan said, putting grabbing my arm and I snatched away from him. "Nah, this bitch is playing and my girl might fucking be dead. I said CALL THE FUCKING DOCTOR!" I yelling, slamming my hand on the desk, making her jump and she grabbed the phone.

I took a deep breath, walking towards where Erica and Rubi were sitting. "Dave, they let you out, thank God." Erica said, standing up and hugging me and I hugged her back. She looked like she had been crying all night.

"They won't tell you anything?" She shook her head, wiping the tears that had fallen. "The doctor should be down in a few, I had the nurse call them." I looked at Rubi, who was looking at her phone. "How you heard from Brooklin?"

"No, I'm still trying to call and text him. He's not responding." She sighed, rubbing her face. We heard the doors open and we looked and saw Brooklin walk in, with Dominic.

"Have y'all heard anything yet?" Brooklin said, and I felt like I was about the snap. Why would he bring this nigga here?

"What the fuck is this nigga doing here?" I said, walking towards them, but Ryan got between us. I was so angry and upset, I needed someone to take my anger out on, and he was the perfect nigga for it.