4.

"Har! Wake up!" I heard Brooklin banging on my door

"Har! Wake up!" I heard Brooklin banging on my door. "We gotta meet East at the club!"

I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I realized that arms were around my waist, and I looked down, seeing David, asleep. "Shit..." I whispered to myself. "Go ahead and leave. I'll meet you there." I said, roughly shaking him to wake up.

"Ight, don't be late. This isn't a fashion show!" He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"David, get up!" I said, hitting his chest. "You need to go."

"Mhm." He groaned. "A few more minutes."

"No, Brooklin and I are suppose to meet you at our club, so we could move the product in, and talk to your sellers." I said, getting up out of the bed. I heard Bronx, scratching at my door. I grabbed the covers off of the bed, and wrapped it around me, unlocking, then opening the door. "Brook'! Erica!" I called out, seeing if they were still in the house. Erica probably went back to her hotel to get some clothes. After not hearing anything, I looked at Dave, who was finally getting out of the bed.

"You need to hurry up. You weren't even suppose to stay here last night." I said, picking up the rest of his clothes, while he put on his boxers.

"You need to relax. No one knows that I'm here." He said, and I sighed.

"You just need to go get changed and get to the club." I said, and he put on his clothes.

"Okay, okay. I'll see you at the club later." He said, after finally getting dressed. I nodded my head, following him out of the room, and when he left, I locked the door. I went back into my room, and into my bathroom, and turned on the shower, and got inside. After my shower I got dressed, did my makeup, and my hair.

I walked out of my room and Bronx followed behind me

I walked out of my room and Bronx followed behind me. "You want to get out of the house today Bronxy?" I asked and he jumped up, spinning around in a circle. I smiled, walking into the part of the pantry that was dedicated to Bronx's dog stuff. I grabbed his harness and leash, and squatted down, putting it onto him. I grabbed my keys and my purse and walked to the front door and left the house. I picked up Bronx, and opened the front door of my Range, and put him in the passenger seat. I got into the car, and drove to the club. I hope David  didn't mind me brings Bronx, since he seemed to like him so much.