19.

"Fuck, Harlem

"Fuck, Harlem." I mumbled at she came up from her knees and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, ready to throw her ass on this desk. She had came to visit me at the club, while taking a break from one of her many stops for the day.

"That's all I have time for, right now, babe." She said before pecking my lips and standing up. "Come on Har, I'll be quick." I begged, putting my hands on her waist.

"You're never quick." She said, looking in the mirror and fixing her hair. "You messed up my hair." She pouted and I stood up, fixing myself and my pants and walking up behind her.

"You look fine, babe." I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed on her neck. I slid my hand in her pants, and started to rub on her clit. "Are you sure you don't have anytime for me?"

"Dave.." She took a deep breath, grabbing my hand as I slid a finger inside of her. "I have to work."

"You don't have too work." I whispered in her ear. She pulled my hand out of her pants and walked away from me.

"Yes I do." She said, looking at me and I licked my fingers, giving her a look, I knew would drive her crazy. "I can make it up to you later, I promise." She walked to me and pecked my lips a few times.

"Yeah, you better." I said, putting my hand on her booty and squeezing it. "Be careful out there. I love you."

"I love you too." She said and walked away from me and out of the office. I walked to the sink and washed my hands, and then poured myself a drink. Ryan walked into the office and with a binder in his hand. "Wassup boss, man."

"Wassup Ryan. What do you got for me?" I asked, sitting down and he out the binder down on my desk in front of me and I opened it.

"This is the pictures and information about all of the people who want to start selling for us. I tried to figure out as much as I could about them, and I put that in there, but I would have Harlem run another background check on them, just to be sure."

I nodded my head, noticing that a few of people who wanted to become sellers, worked at Harlem's warehouse. I notice that the girl that Brooklin had with him that night in my office was in here. I had mixed feeling about having female sellers. I knew Harlem would probably be okay with it, since she has female sellers, but to me, it was too risky. The cops wouldn't expect a female seller, so she could get away with a lot, but it could also put a target on her back. A group of niggas could easily jump her, stealing her money and the product, and take advantage of her. I didn't want any of that happening to any of our people. I guess I would just have to talk to her about it.

"Ight, thanks. How's everything going with you?" I asked, as he sat down and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Things are okay. I just been focusing on work and helping Erica out." He said, and I stood up and poured him a drink.