Story Ideas/Update Schedule

Hi my beautiful people! So I'm gonna try to me more organized and professional about my writing on here. There's a lot of people who enjoy my writing, so I have to be consistent for you guys.  So here's what I'm thinking;

UPDATE SCHEDULE
As of right now, there are two days a week that I don't have school or work and those days are Wednesdays and Fridays. So I'm thinking that those are the days I will update.

I would like to be writing two stories at a time. Right now, Harlem is one of those and you guys can choose the second one further down in their chapter. So Harlem will be updated every Wednesday and the other story will be updated every Friday.

STORY IDEAS
I'm going to give you guys a list of stories I've been working on or thinking about for a while, with a brief summary and you guys will comment on the paragraph of the story you would like for me to publish. Whichever one has the most comments will be the chosen story. Most of these stories don't have titles yet, because I'm terrible with titles, so I'm just gonna put the name of the guy the story is about or just "Urban Story". If you have any titles suggestions after reading the summary, feel free to comment, I would love the help💕

1. Keith Powers - Treasure
Keith becomes infatuated with his new neighbor Treasure as he learns more about her life and what she's going through without talking directly to her often (does that even make sense? 😂)
If you want this story, comment here ➡️

2. Chadwick Boseman
    Firstly if you don't know who Chadwick Boseman is, he is the man who plays Black Panther in the Marvel movies. This will NOT be a Black Panther Story. I just love Chadwick. This story will be about a woman named Amina who is struggling financially. After meeting Chadwick, and older, wealthier man, he decides to help her get on her feet. (I don't want to give away too much, but based on what I've written already, I think you guys will LOVE it)
If you want this story, comment here ➡️

3. Urban Story - Diary of Nicole Whitman
   When I say, this story has been in my works for YEARS, I mean like way before I even joined Wattpad and I was writing on Quotev, which use to me known as Quizazz. I've always been scared to publish this story because it's based in the 1950's and it involves discrimination and other things like that. Nicole Whitman is mixed with black and white and she is taken care of by her white father and treated like other white people, but when she starts to fall in love with a black man, things start to change for her. This would probably be my most real and raw story and that say a lot because I'm real and raw about ALL of my stories.
If you want this story, comment here ➡️

4. Unstable Sequel
  I feel like this is gonna be the one to win, because I keep getting asked about this 😂 This will a sequel about Jojo and AJ during their college life and see if they withstand the obstacles they are about to face as a couple.
If you want this story, comment here ➡️